Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hybride << need help

Discussion on Hybride << need help within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hybride << need help

Hi i have a lvl 90 9:1 Hybride Spear nuker on Bsro

my Skills
Heuksal 85
Light 85
Ice 85

but on the server are many people that skills Heuksal Fire Ice
can some one help me an tell me the
avantages of Fire Ich Heuksal build and disadvantages?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Assasin Hybride Skills
07/24/2009 - General Gaming Discussion - 1 Replies
Assasin Hybride Guide There is an alternate build for the assasin. Its called the Hybrid build. I recomand this build only if you are 72+ This build contains the usage of 2 weapons that have to be switched without hesitation. One Pernament weapon would be the Bow. The other weapons are The Guanlett or The Daggers ofcourse. Many people think the usage of more then one weapon is a waste of Skill Point but its not. It all depends what type you want Do you want an AoE or a PVP. Anyway i...
[WTS] [Babel] Level 76 INT-Hybride
03/10/2008 - Silkroad Online Trading - 2 Replies
Like in the title wanna sell my level 76 INT hybride... it is full famred with the OLD skills before euro update... So its a china char. It own some good +5 stuff and names Hustenbonbon. Hope you are intreseted I want: High level PerfectWorld Stuff on Server Oracle Aion Closed Beta Account