Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BloodySro corruption?

Discussion on BloodySro corruption? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 09/01/2011, 20:06   #16

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 2,823
Quote:
Originally Posted by Synx7 View Post
Well the server have high rates, maybe is just that is easy to farm there, and he decided to donate some SP's he got. Is not a real proof of corruption tbh.
Funny thing is that he did it with his GM char therefore THAT STILL IS corruption. Situation would be different if he did in on NORMAL FARMED alternative char which would be 100% clear of any interference of GM powers.

As a GM,he can give himself items and he's immortal,farming at such char is not a problem,he can lure like 10-15 mobs and just 1 hit them all then donate easy SP and that's corrupted and unfair towards other guilds.

It was so obvious that Cherno will take randoms in to team and well,now the reputation of his server is going down to the abyss and that's the price he will pay for his mistake.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/01/2011, 20:08   #17

Haha Dreamworld sro members start attack bloodysro with this topic.EPIC FAIL IDIOTS
Thanks
4 Users
Old 09/01/2011, 20:11   #18

No it's not any fail, it's just True About BloodySro.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/01/2011, 20:11   #19

Received Thanks: 6,289
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iorveth View Post
Funny thing is that he did it with his GM char therefore THAT STILL IS corruption. Situation would be different if he did in on NORMAL FARMED alternative char which would be 100% clear of any interference of GM powers.

As a GM,he can give himself items and he's immortal,farming at such char is not a problem,he can lure like 10-15 mobs and just 1 hit them all then donate easy SP and that's corrupted and unfair towards other guilds.

It was so obvious that Cherno will take randoms in to team and well,now the reputation of his server is going down to the abyss and that's the price he will pay for his mistake.
What is coming from this thread is just gossips and rumors, not real proofs. Currently there is not any proof about that a GM farmed that character or that the SP's donated were gained illegaly. Unless anyone here have a decent proof of corruption, I wouldn't like to spread fake rumors about a server. Chernobyl is a clever guy, I'm sure he will investigate it. Until then, everything appearing on this thread will be meaningless.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/01/2011, 20:12   #20

Received Thanks: 2,823
Quote:
Originally Posted by LegendM View Post
Haha Dreamworld sro members start attack bloodysro with this topic.EPIC FAIL IDIOTS
Hide your wife,hide your kids cuz LegendM is on the loose and he'll tryna rape'm all so hide ur kids,hide ur wife cuz they're rapin errrbody out there...

Quote:
What is coming from this thread is just gossips and rumors, not real proofs. Currently there is not any proof about that a GM farmed that character or that the SP's donated were gained illegaly. Unless anyone here have a decent proof of corruption, I wouldn't like to spread fake rumors about a server. Chernobyl is a clever guy, I'm sure he will investigate it. Until then, everything appearing on this thread will be meaningless.
Uhm,at GM char it doesn't matter whether he just farmed them walking from mob to mob or spawned zillion rocs to get SP,but actually it was done on GM char which is immortal.

And well,maybe there are no real proofs but the coincidence chances are hmm,too big,don't you think so? I bet you realise that as well,you ain't stupid.

2m sp just after GM joined to the guild,yeah.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/01/2011, 20:14   #21

Theres a bug ingame where you can earn insane amount of sp. Im guessing not many people know of it. The guy who donated probably knows of this bug and didn't need the sp and donated it.
Old 09/01/2011, 20:16   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by r7slayer View Post
Theres a bug ingame where you can earn insane amount of sp. Im guessing not many people know of it. The guy who donated probably knows of this bug and didn't need the sp and donated it.
Then spread it for make it get fixed.
Old 09/01/2011, 20:21   #23

If the picture is not edited that means LordyK is corrupting the server...i cant find any explanation...you cant make 2 m sp so fast and level 97...

Quote:
Originally Posted by r7slayer View Post
Why dont you reveal it if its true so it can be fixed ? However i dont think its any bug
Old 09/01/2011, 20:23   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by H34D_B4NG3R View Post
If the picture is not edited that means LordyK is corrupting the server...i cant find any explanation...you cant make 2 m sp so fast and level 97...
Ong farming with this rates is a perfect way to do that amount in less than a day.
Old 09/01/2011, 20:24   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by LegendM View Post

u jelly bro?
i'm not a member of DWO but i will join, it's better.
Old 09/01/2011, 20:26   #26

LOL nice x3Vince thats me
Old 09/01/2011, 20:29   #27

Quote:
Ong farming with this rates is a perfect way to do that amount in less than a day.
synx , you are talking for no one , they keep hating and spread fake rumors because :

they didn't get gm , they hate me because i'm gm , they envy me / as you see thread starter is romanian and all are same , envy on others because they don't get what others get

for these haters : I was doing alot of events in game , all players enjoyed , kicked all high players for low area , today was alot of uniques event on morning , now go on esro and keep praying for uniques in that server ( oh wait never happen because no one from staff give a **** about players ) , I responded alot of PM , and btw world won't end if in server epvp haters members don't play
Old 09/01/2011, 20:37   #28

lol 90% ****** players hate lordy for no good reason so this is just another way to **** him i see 0% proof of corruption here whit rates like that anyone can farm 5m sp in 3 days and whit euro char it's just 5 times easier
Old 09/01/2011, 20:38   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by half113 View Post
lol 90% ****** players hate lordy for no good reason so this is just another way to **** him i see 0% proof of corruption here whit rates like that anyone can farm 5m sp in 3 days and whit euro char it's just 5 times easier
k u will farm 5m sp in 3 days, enter in a guild and donate 2m in first hour?
thats nice
and he is not lvl 101 +
Old 09/01/2011, 20:43   #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by zdoiyt View Post
k u will farm 5m sp in 3 days, enter in a guild and donate 2m in first hour?
thats nice
and he is not lvl 101 +
And how is it not possible to donate sp you gained before to a guild you joined just now ?.And hes under lvl 100 so what farming is done before gap not after
Closed Thread