Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Cherynobl <- !

Discussion on Cherynobl <- ! within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 08/31/2011, 22:01   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by masterfan2 View Post
Lol kid shut the **** up.Why making a new topic for that? Who cares if you can't login.Its your own problem
I think you are the kid here ... He's not the only one with this problem, there are 2000 players trying to connect (without the 1000 online) so s.t.f.u and think before writting stupid comments
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/31/2011, 22:54   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxRayz View Post

This is a gr8 example..
mhh i see some guys , having fun at a lan party ...
Old 08/31/2011, 22:56   #18

elite*gold: 844
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benizakura View Post
nolifers and turks make server full...he should make a server only for muslim and a server for other people that has all muslim ip banned....
will i think you are kid with out brain .....

why alot of ppl here think that is muslims are just turksh if you wanna insullt turksh then dont insllt all muslims arund the world if you dont know anything about us then dont talk
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/31/2011, 23:26   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by mats0o0o0 View Post

why alot of ppl here think that is muslims are just turksh if you wanna insullt turksh then dont insllt all muslims arund the world if you dont know anything about us then dont talk
ammm i can see u are muslim but you sould read all the things i post i sayd...HE SOULD MAKE A SERVER ONLY FOR MUSLIM AND ANOTHER SERVER THAT IS WITH OTHER PLAYERS BUT WITH NO MUSLIM CUZ THE IP FOR THEM IS BANNED...can you reed noww?
in conclusion 1 SERVER FOR MUSLIM OR MORE...AND OTHER SERVERS FOR OTHER PEOPLE THAT ARE NOT..TURKIS, EGYPT,OR OTHER COUNTRYS LIKE THAT...you should be happy you get your own servar yeeey YOU CAN ASK YOUR MUSLIM FRYENDS FOR 10K PLEASE
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/31/2011, 23:40   #20

to prevent crowd they have to block all country's ip exept turk.
coz only with turks sro will be fun.

Quote:
ammm i can see u are muslim but you sould read all the things i post i sayd...HE SOULD MAKE A SERVER ONLY FOR MUSLIM AND ANOTHER SERVER THAT IS WITH OTHER PLAYERS BUT WITH NO MUSLIM CUZ THE IP FOR THEM IS BANNED...can you reed noww?
in conclusion 1 SERVER FOR MUSLIM OR MORE...AND OTHER SERVERS FOR OTHER PEOPLE THAT ARE NOT..TURKIS, EGYPT,OR OTHER COUNTRYS LIKE THAT...you should be happy you get your own servar yeeey YOU CAN ASK YOUR MUSLIM FRYENDS FOR 10K PLEASE
i have an idea for you, you buy SSE then u play alone on it or with your friends that's the only way u won't meet muslims in sro. ok man?
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/01/2011, 01:20   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gugujiji12 View Post
mhh i see some guys , having fun at a lan party ...
This is a typical internet cafe
Quote:

You are the stupid guy here.. 1st of all you are defending muslims, and why are you doing that? Because you are a muslim.

2nd- Your signature says : Egyptian Hacker`s Are Going To Fuck Israel

And the question is why is it going to be Israel? Well the answer is really simple, it's because they are jews and muslims hate jews.

So right now you are defending the muslims as i said earlier, and at the same time you are also hating jews. Whats the problem with that? If he hates muslim then let him do it, You're also a hater so just think for yourself ffs , your quote to his post sounds really stupid in my ears.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/01/2011, 01:24   #22

elite*gold: 2
seriously, what the fricking **** does religion got to do with server capacity?
Old 09/01/2011, 01:30   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoSuNooP View Post
seriously, what the fricking **** does religion got to do with server capacity?
Read the whole thread and you will understand.
Old 09/01/2011, 01:34   #24

Quote:

You are the stupid guy here.. 1st of all you are defending muslims, and why are you doing that? Because you are a muslim.

2nd- Your signature says : Egyptian Hacker`s Are Going To **** Israel

And the question is why is it going to be Israel? Well the answer is really simple, it's because they are jews and muslims hate jews.

So right now you are defending the muslims as i said earlier, and at the same time you are also hating jews. Whats the problem with that? If he hates muslim then let him do it, You're also a hater so just think for yourself ffs , your quote to his post sounds really stupid in my ears.
Yes, some Muslims hate Jews. I'm not among them but I approve of the hate. Considering what Jews have done to the countries & towns around Israel and what they've done to the people it is totally justified.
Old 09/01/2011, 02:04   #25

Quote:

obviously, u don't know what the **** u saying, we never hate Jews nor Christians they just don't understand the fact that we worship the same *** and iam sure he wrote that sentence because some Israeli soldiers broke the camp david peace treaty and killed about 6 Egyptian soldiers in Sinai, get it?
Thanks
5 Users
Old 09/01/2011, 02:29   #26

Quote:
muslim server , that made me lol

and how can the server determine if you're a muslim or not? you think every country in the middle east has a full 100% population of muslims?

seriously some ppl are too retarded , what does acting like an idiot have to do with religion? the only difference between a muslim and a christian or jew is who they believe in and some rules , it has nothing to do with behavior

now if you all can stop thinking from your ***** and focus more on the game then maybe this community will get better ( yeah a dream but who knows )
Thanks
7 Users
Old 09/01/2011, 03:22   #27

Quote:

WHAT CAN I SAY YOU ARE JUST Kid i dont talk about Religions

my i made my signature like that cuz we will do it do you know why cuz they killed 6 solders at sinai and even they cant give a fU*k*g Excuse do you think this is not worth to heat Israel { we have jews at egypt and christians and we all love each other } so dont talk about thing`s you dont know any about it okay and cuz you insult me i will do the same <you are a disgrace in the history of mankind>
Thanks
3 Users
Old 09/01/2011, 03:37   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0Styla View Post
muslim server , that made me lol

and how can the server determine if you're a muslim or not? you think every country in the middle east has a full 100% population of muslims?

seriously some ppl are too retarded , what does acting like an idiot have to do with religion? the only difference between a muslim and a christian or jew is who they believe in and some rules , it has nothing to do with behavior

now if you all can stop thinking from your asses and focus more on the game then maybe this community will get better ( yeah a dream but who knows )
I'ma totally with you man !! big LIKE !!, i'm jewish and your words just.. awesome...

Quote:
WHAT CAN I SAY YOU ARE JUST Kid i dont talk about Religions

my i made my signature like that cuz we will do it do you know why cuz they killed 6 solders at sinai and even they cant give a fU*k*g Excuse do you think this is not worth to heat Israel { we have jews at egypt and christians and we all love each other } so dont talk about thing`s you dont know any about it okay and cuz you insult me i will do the same <you are a disgrace in the history of mankind>
LOL !!!1 LMAO !!! ROFLLLL you made my day sir!! now listen to me good fucking asshole ...
"Egyptian Hacker`s Are Going To Fuck Israel" - who the fuck you think you are you fucking moron...
I don't remember that the whole world hates Germany because they KILLED 6 MILLION Jews in the Holocaust ... eveything you see in your TV it's what the media wants you to see..
and there is facts that muslims side are big lie ... i remember that you tried to show in the TV that Israel bombed Gaza and they had no Electricity come on !! lol it Turned out to lie, so dont talk bullshit you asshole !

Im'a Jewish and i'm PROUD !!!

For all the racist people around here ... You can *** *** ** got it? now lets stick to the topic please
Old 09/01/2011, 04:23   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobi92 View Post
I'ma totally with you man !! big LIKE !!, i'm jewish and your words just.. awesome...

LOL !!!1 LMAO !!! ROFLLLL you made my day sir!! now listen to me good ******* ******* ...
"Egyptian Hacker`s Are Going To **** Israel" - who the **** you think you are you ******* moron...
I don't remember that the whole world hates Germany because they KILLED 6 MILLION Jews in the Holocaust ... eveything you see in your TV it's what the media wants you to see..
and there is facts that muslims side are big lie ... i remember that you tried to show in the TV that Israel bombed Gaza and they had no Electricity come on !! lol it Turned out to lie, so dont talk bullshit you ******* !

Im'a Jewish and i'm PROUD !!!

For all the racist people around here ... You can *** *** ** got it? now lets stick to the topic please
will look kid dont talk about anything you dont know about and i think .. that`s you from israel but i dont give a **** about that and i dont care what germaney did for jews i just care about my cuntry and the media dont have any link with this topic cuz all the world know that`s israel have the biges bad media and i dont care to im talking here about 6 solders has killed at our lands with out any right from israel said okay and we didnt take any good excuze from them till now and they prove every day that`s they are just sucking up blood to enjoy

and you make me loled when you say (now lets stick to the topic pleas then why you answerd me a**hole )
Old 09/01/2011, 06:11   #30

This whole thread is pathetic. No one really gives a **** whether your muslim, jewish, turkish, black or white. This is just one big *****-war between little kids that want to be right 100% of the time.

Close this stupid ******* thread already.
Thanks
2 Users