Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SRX Emulator goes open-source! (made by Xcoding Team)

Discussion on SRX Emulator goes open-source! (made by Xcoding Team) within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation SRX Emulator goes open-source! (made by Xcoding Team)

Xsense decided it`s time to open-source the long awaited SRX, a new SRO emulator. For who doesn`t know Xsense coded Srevolution also.

You can find info here:
  • < Xsense`s Twitter
  • < Xcoding website
  • < SVN

Don`t press the "thanks" button! YOU ARE WELCOME! -.-
Thanks
11 Users

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Open Source Aion Emulator [JAVA]
02/15/2013 - Aion Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 2 Replies
SVN: aion-emu - Revision 572: / Trac: aion-emu - Trac Have Fun :) Aion-Emu development forum - Index - main page with forum, for aion-emu project
Aion 2.5 Open Source Emulator
06/28/2011 - Aion Private Server - 3 Replies
I would like to inform you that we have started a new project under the GPL3 license terms. It will be open source like it's predecessors. The main idea is to maintain a big community of users and a community maintained code. The new project's name is Open-Aion 2.5 You are welcome to be a part of the Community, to contribute and support our common work. Open-Aion 2.5 Emulator is a custom release based of one of the last ZettaCore release, distributed in basic form, from Open-Aion.org. ...
Archlord Open Source Team.
04/19/2011 - Archlord - 45 Replies
Hey guys, Feldunost and I have been working on a Website / Forum for Archlord Private Server Development. It has Tutorials, Guides, Support, Ideas, Ect. It Doesn't have Much on it now, But the Idea is that everyone give some input and help each other. Archlord Open Source Team
[JaveQ]: Open-source java emulator development.
02/18/2010 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 124 Replies
JaveQ Introduction This will be the open-source development thread of JaveQ. Most of you saw my closed-source development also in this section. After getting tons of request about how I did everything, I decided to stop my closed-source project and make a proper source for a community to work on. It will be accessable for everyone, and also everyone can report bugs. The private server will be written in Java, using Apache MINA for the networking. I'm using java because I'm the most...