Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 03:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BalticRoad (Silkroad P-Server)

Discussion on BalticRoad (Silkroad P-Server) within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 08/06/2011, 13:49   #16

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,118
Quote:
Online time without crash for 30 minutes can NOT be called stable.
Are you kidding?! - You really suppose that the server is crashing every 30+ minutes?
Sorry but you've got apparently no idea what you're talking about. Your 2h-Stable-Grindroad-Server.. the BalticRoad Server runs days without going offline - stop throwing half-truths around.
Old 08/06/2011, 13:52   #17

Received Thanks: 2,823
Quote:
Originally Posted by IceAmStiel View Post
Are you kidding?! - You really suppose that the server is crashing every 30+ minutes?
Sorry but you've got apparently no idea what you're talking about. Your 2h-Stable-Grindroad-Server.. the ltsro/BalticRoad Server runs days without going offline - stop throwing half-truths around.
It is not crashing every 2 hours,it is only online 2 hours for the alpha testings since UFONOSE FIXES BUGS,he doesn't wait for the emu maker to fix bugs for you because this emu IS MADE BY HIM.

I also see you do not understand the idea of alpha testing stage. How could you understand it,you're just some random asslicker who got promoted to a meaningless position on some wanna be server. Go to your server and stop advertising it here,spam your own forums with that ****,even though such ****** threads are allowed here doesn't mean you're all welcome.

Ah BTW: Even though these are allowed here,your thread is against our rules Someone did not read them,oh.

#reported - no backlink to e*pvpers added,
Old 08/06/2011, 13:55   #18

elite*gold: 41
Received Thanks: 2,700
#closed
->no backlink!
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/06/2011, 16:00   #19

elite*gold: 41
Received Thanks: 2,700
they added a backlink.
#reopened.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/06/2011, 16:24   #20

elite*gold: 179
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iorveth View Post
Try GrindRoad and you will see what is the true meaning of STABILITY on emulated server. Online time without crash for 30 minutes can NOT be called stable. And they are playing because some people just prefer some nub emu's than normal servers,prove me wrong. I myself also prefer to play on emulator,like Grindroad instead of ZSZC which is full of ****/corruption

It's not being premature - it's just speaking the truth instead of using some sweet descriptions which usually give fake ****.
grindroad is very bad server gm's are stupid and fully bugged

Thanks
1 User
Old 08/06/2011, 16:30   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by ermvrs View Post
grindroad is very bad server gm's are stupid and fully bugged

Are you sure? So why 1000 players playing there?:O
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/06/2011, 16:44   #22

Bershka, we know that your favorite server is GrindRoad, did u need reply every time then GrindRoad name is typed?

What I think about this topic...BalticRoad are one of stable and most popular for now. Offcourse grindroad have more people and some other ****, but they have big offline time. Where are europ and some other buggy's things.

I see here are much people wich are talking about ****, first u need try balticroad, second dont be like old grandma - stop flaming arround.
Old 08/06/2011, 17:00   #23

Received Thanks: 1,118
My opinion is, before you're talking quite a nonesense about a server - badmouthing etc. - you'Ve got to try it atleast several hours out.
Otherwise it's **** what you're producing.

and @ Iorveth
I wonder why you needed to start insulting me
Old 08/06/2011, 17:19   #24

i dont protect any pvp servers i only says grindroad its very noob server
Old 08/06/2011, 17:27   #25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otipax View Post
Bershka, we know that your favorite server is GrindRoad, did u need reply every time then GrindRoad name is typed?

What I think about this topic...BalticRoad are one of stable and most popular for now. Offcourse grindroad have more people and some other ****, but they have big offline time. Where are europ and some other buggy's things.

I see here are much people wich are talking about ****, first u need try balticroad, second dont be like old grandma - stop flaming arround.
orly? but grindroad admin fix his server on his own, he doesnt need to wait for Pax to update his vb6 **** server ^.^
Old 08/06/2011, 17:29   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceAmStiel View Post
My opinion is, before you're talking quite a nonesense about a server - badmouthing etc. - you'Ve got to try it atleast several hours out.
Otherwise it's **** what you're producing.

and @ Iorveth
I wonder why you needed to start insulting me

IceAmStiel, so BalticRoad is buggy, but how is the player base, high or low. And when i say player base i mean legit players. SO if there is 95% bots, then the player base is low. Are there alot of bots, and active jobbing? Elaborate on the jobbing please.
Old 08/06/2011, 17:37   #27

Jobbing @ balticroad is not main thing.

Here are a lot of people @ Jangan South wich are pvping all day long. So I think player base is high
Old 08/06/2011, 17:41   #28

lol everyone lol.. grindroad is a test server and you are tester if server goes to beta every characters are die and you start with x20 rates and 0 sp ( also the stupid admin cant do 0 bug)
Old 08/06/2011, 17:47   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otipax View Post

What I think about this topic...BalticRoad are one of stable and most popular for now. Offcourse grindroad have more people and some other shit, but they have big offline time. Where are europ and some other buggy's things.

I see here are much people wich are talking about shit, first u need try balticroad, second dont be like old grandma - stop flaming arround.
Quote:
lol everyone lol.. grindroad is a test server and you are tester if server goes to beta every characters are die and you start with x20 rates and 0 sp ( also the stupid admin cant do 0 bug)
ufonose said rates wont be x20 for sure, you really need to learn reading, ufonose is better at coding than pax, pax added maybe the most things, but all of them have alot of bugs and grindroad is trying to add way more features than any other server has, like tai sui pvp event already has been added
Old 08/06/2011, 17:53   #30

Are you guys really comparing a SSE crappy emulator with an emulator like GrindRoad?

@IceAmStiel: Are you really that stupid to say a STUPID statement like you did?
Quote:
Then I wonder why still people are playing this server - I bet they're aware of every private server which is online but they still keep playing on this one. So there must be something special with it - a common sense would agree now.
Don't be such a kid boy, oh god, don't put comments like this if you don't know a SHIT.

LTSRO Is a sse emulator deal with it, that kind of emulators sucks and will never reach a good level to be pserv-like.

Oh and a reminder for you if you want to talk about 'quantity' of users, GrindRoad when opens only 2 hours a day more then 900 players connects/enter with both servers, like your stupid comment:

"Then I wonder why users play in GrindRoad, perhaps it has a future? uh daaah"

Found you on the internet:
But your IQ is 0

Edit:
Quote:
If you don't know a SHIT about whats gonna happen when GrindRoad advance to Beta stage please keep your mouth shut, or if at least you know or understands the english, read the posts where ufonose said that for SURE the RATES will be higher then x20 not that the rates WILL be x20 Idiot!
Thanks
2 Users