Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Whats happen in elitesro?

Discussion on Whats happen in elitesro? within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 08/06/2011, 05:55   #46

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Limeni87 View Post
I just want to know what u guys think ,u want us to be like 15h in day online and hangrinding on silkroad be friendly person who dont anything smarter to do then spoke with other player . Guys we have real life's i play silk for 3h for a day max and check if bot got dc to relog . I just want to say u cant excepted from us to play 15h a day play 3h max 21h botting

And like synax sayed server is full of bot u willl never stop it
why are you quoting me and talking about having a life? i didnt mention anything about that....

all i said was that isro only has bots and so little real players that they can be neglected , each cap ppl wanna rush to the cap lvl then start farming for that cap + the next cap as well (lol) , after that they bot some more to get good items , then bot some more to get gold , then bot bot bot bot bot

the result is , job wars are dead and you'll find the same 5-6 ppl at the pvp area everyday

i didnt say play for 15h ( dunno where you got the idea that i said that ) but at least whenever you're at your pc then do something other than watching your bot + talking in guild/union cause thats the same as being afk , very few ppl actually play this game for real
Old 08/06/2011, 09:00   #47

Received Thanks: 2,823
Good they haven't received GM,they would abuse it for sure.
They did abuse everything even before they got GM,just with the ban rights.

Remember Danny? EVERYONE got unbanned,even thieves and scammers and they didn't unbann Danny because he didn't share gold with inactive ***** who weren't on FW and just wanted money for being "in guild" yet they didn't even participate.

Another thing is that they punished gold farms harder(NOW THEY CAN'T DO A **** AHAHAHAHAHAHA) than stealers and thieves. It just proves their point of view about justice is corrupted and wrong.

They would for sure do **** like ZSZC GM's did and still do.
Old 08/06/2011, 09:28   #48

Received Thanks: 6,289
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iorveth View Post
Good they haven't received GM,they would abuse it for sure.
They did abuse everything even before they got GM,just with the ban rights.

Remember Danny? EVERYONE got unbanned,even thieves and scammers and they didn't unbann Danny because he didn't share gold with inactive ***** who weren't on FW and just wanted money for being "in guild" yet they didn't even participate.

Another thing is that they punished gold farms harder(NOW THEY CAN'T DO A **** AHAHAHAHAHAHA) than stealers and thieves. It just proves their point of view about justice is corrupted and wrong.

They would for sure do **** like ZSZC GM's did and still do.
Everyone got unbanned because an Admin's fault. He ****** up something and every account got banned, for fix that he unbanned everyone, so he basically throw away all our effort banning bots and scammers to the rubbish in 1 minute. -_-
After that we banned some chars we remembered from the old ban list, Danny was one of them.
Personally I banned every goldbot, academy farmer and scammer for 9999 days, so there was no difference for me.
Old 08/06/2011, 09:37   #49

Yes yes,excuses,excuses.
Get it over already,eSRO admin know you two are not worthy and he knew you gonna do some **** as soon as you would get GM

EoS.
Old 08/06/2011, 09:52   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by ✗EpicSoul✗ View Post
one word CHARGE BACK and bam problem solved
ur retarded, you cant chargeback with psc
Old 08/06/2011, 09:53   #51

Received Thanks: 6,289
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iorveth View Post
Yes yes,excuses,excuses.
Get it over already,eSRO admin know you two are not worthy and he knew you gonna do some **** as soon as you would get GM

EoS.
Says the person who was selling the scammed gold from the Fotress War for his friend Danny
Old 08/06/2011, 10:03   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synx7 View Post
Says the person who was selling the scammed gold from the Fotress War for his friend Danny
Get it over,the gold was not scammed - it were some random noobs who weren't active during fortress war and they wanted to get gold for being offline,just some random noobs.

And again - his gold was sold by him,I was selling my own farmed gold which was running smoothly because you couldn't catch my chars (ty for that)