Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Can't Launch Elite Sro

Discussion on Can't Launch Elite Sro within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Can't Launch Elite Sro

When I start up the .exe file and select a server, the client crashes with the error message: "Silkroad Online Client has stopped working". I already tried re-downloading but to no avail. Does anybody know of a solution to this problem?
Old 08/03/2011, 02:49   #2

elite*gold: 325
Received Thanks: 8,717
Does the client just crash or does it freeze first and then crash + error message?
Old 08/03/2011, 02:57   #3

What's your os?
if its win 7 64 bit, install any 32bit os.. (some ppl have problems in win7 64bit with esro)
Old 08/03/2011, 03:58   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disco Teka View Post
Does the client just crash or does it freeze first and then crash + error message?
The client freezes and gives me the option to check online for a solution or to close the application.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ÑõÑ_Ŝŧóp View Post
What's your os?
if its win 7 64 bit, install any 32bit os.. (some ppl have problems in win7 64bit with esro)
I have Win 7 64. So I have to install an entire new operating to play???
Old 08/03/2011, 04:06   #5

i have the same problem....i forgot what i did last time thoughh..grr!!! i click start and it says client has stopped working.
Old 08/05/2011, 04:58   #6

i have another problem, when launch Elite SRO the launcher open but ( START ) wont appear. any help ?
Old 08/05/2011, 05:32   #7

Received Thanks: 6,288
Quote:
Originally Posted by badzero2000 View Post
i have another problem, when launch Elite SRO the launcher open but ( START ) wont appear. any help ?
Choose a server from the server list.
Old 08/06/2011, 02:35   #8

the same problem with me.the nprotect game guard is not connected.and the message is to try again later or check the firewall options.i don't know where is the problem,my internet connection is well and there is no connection errors.(i lunched it before and i don't use any bot or loader,only the original client.
Old 08/25/2011, 19:27   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grayglob View Post
The client freezes and gives me the option to check online for a solution or to close the application.

I have Win 7 64. So I have to install an entire new operating to play???
Dont know if it will still help but I right clicked silkroad.exe, properties and on compatibility set to run as windows xp sp3 and then below check the box that says run as administrator.

Im running 7 Ultimate x64 this worked for me.