Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PSRO\ECSRO

Discussion on PSRO\ECSRO within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
PSRO\ECSRO

Hi all...my friend want to play on ecsro...but he dont have game...i find some links but its to old, and cant downland from there...CAN you take me some links with...
1.GAME
2.CHINNESE PATCH
3.ENGLISCH PATCH

THX.....PEOPLE WHO TAKE ME LINKS I TAKE BIG ++++:d

@EDIT
Fast please;p
Old 05/03/2008, 10:45   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,360

Similar Threads Similar Threads
PSRO Stall Network for SWSRO and PSRO servers
08/10/2010 - SRO Private Server - 13 Replies
Hi Guys! I'm working of a web-based stall network for PSRO server. My goal is to lessen the spam in Hotan and lessen all the typing's and use spam-bots. This project is inspired by this post thanks to melkorz123 for the idea. The difference of this web-based stall network is it has SWSRO support and maybe I'll add all working PSRO server in the near future. This project is 100% free because i used my own paid hosting and domain i just added a sub-domain for this project. This is not yet...
i want start to play ECSRO o PSRO ...
06/27/2008 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
i want start to play Ecsro or Psro ..someone can tell me What better?! and info about server?! max lvl? max skills? mastery?!... have europe?! ALL info plz about psro and ecsro...
Is there a new pSRO?(not ecsro)
06/16/2008 - SRO Private Server - 7 Replies
post here a new psro pls i dont trust ocean anymore my pass and email are changed that fukking gay just want to get our money
question PSRO = ECSRO
05/02/2008 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
hello to everyone: I have a doubt, pSro = EcSro? The registration EcSro 221.195.40.141:1026 not working. At what time work? Thnks
Hello-Psro
03/08/2008 - Say Hello - 2 Replies
I'm here to play and get help playing pSRO, The botting problem in SRO is too troublesome for me to enjoy my live, I hate waiting for the servers to clear. If you can help me get started on PSRO, please help by messaging me or just posting in this thread. Thanks.