Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[INFO]Summary of the Lawsuit - Joymax against poor ecsro aka zszc slave

Discussion on [INFO]Summary of the Lawsuit - Joymax against poor ecsro aka zszc slave within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 4,729
[INFO]Summary of the Lawsuit - Joymax against poor ecsro aka zszc slave

here it comes....

the poor polish silk seller has to pay 75.000$. still way better then 3,5 million USD, yet a bunch of money for a kid(im sure hes young.else he would kow what could happen).and even more for a polish (polish currency is extreme low!) kid.

and you people support this kind of criminality by sticking moeny into oceans (cheng li)'S *** by buying items and silk on "zszc" aka ecsro.
yes...nothing better then a chinese jackass without any remorse (yes...there are several reasons why i don't like chinese mentalities...one of them if oceans,, by letting this happen and not even think about this guy), taking advantage of the stupidity of a little polish guy (i feel sorry for him).

i ask myself is zszc will help this guy. after all, it was due to zszc that he has the sue.

feel free to discuss
Thanks
13 Users
Old 07/08/2011, 23:05   #2

elite*gold: 27
Received Thanks: 2,705
Big question, if zszc will help him.
Old 07/08/2011, 23:07   #3

elite*gold: 0
ofc they wont help
Old 07/08/2011, 23:08   #4

Police will catch him.
Old 07/08/2011, 23:14   #5

Who cares, the world is cruel, thats just how things works, let someone else take the **** for saving up their own *****.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/08/2011, 23:18   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxRayz View Post
Who cares, the world is cruel, thats just how things works, let someone else take the **** for saving up their own *****.
oh yeah... that's a great excuse... this makes the whole point completely different. looks like mhzc..eww...ecsro...ewww...zszc is a good team of people who take the chance of ruining A COMPLETE LIFE OF A PERSON for a crappy game and some random income. i bet the polsih kid just didn't know about the consequences.

do you think that polish guy will get any decent job after this lawsuit?
do you think he will be able to pay that amount of money while working as a factory baker or something?
cheng li (ocean) ruined this boy's life. he might as well kill himself. cuz i don't believe he will ever have something in his life with this.
Thanks
8 Users
Old 07/08/2011, 23:21   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by silkbotter View Post
oh yeah... that's a great excuse... this makes the whole point completely different. looks like mhzc..eww...ecsro...ewww...zszc is a good team of people who take the chance of ruining A COMPLETE LIFE OF A PERSON for a crappy game and some random income. i bet the polsih kid just didn't know about the consequences.
do u accept any else? they didnt even told that they get sued..
Old 07/08/2011, 23:29   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolekkk View Post
german brat
who?

careful with that language. i didn't offend anyone (besides zszc) to be called a "german brat". you don't know me nor my age. careful buddy!

polish kid, or polish little guy is in this case not offending. do you think i would offend him? think again please. i'm mentioning that the guy's life is ruined. and by saying "kid" i mean the fact that he didn't kow what he was in to by selling silks. chinese *******? yes! cheng li (ocean) IS a chinese ************* *******!

no thanx ***-of-flames
Thanks
6 Users
Old 07/08/2011, 23:37   #9

Wow that Sad he just a Reseller and he gettin Sue =( what a cruel World
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/08/2011, 23:39   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolekkk View Post
german brat

@edit down
take a guess

Explain, who you mean with german brat, silkbotter?

You should know, silkbotter is 49years old.
Old 07/08/2011, 23:41   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by silkbotter View Post

do you think that polish guy will get any decent job after this lawsuit?
do you think he will be able to pay that amount of money while working as a factory baker or something?
cheng li (ocean) ruined this boy's life. he might as well kill himself. cuz i don't believe he will ever have something in his life with this.
Ive never said its an excuse, but thats just how it works.. It's their own business and im sure the guy knew what he was getting in too when he started as a reseller , a friend of mine (the admin of sroinfo) was pnce a reseller for zszc, do you know why he quited? Because he didnt want to take the risk of getting sued.
Old 07/08/2011, 23:42   #12

Quote:
who cares? i do, think in what would you do if that guy were you? this kid as a reseller just tried to help his country, i know what is zszc owner thinking:

''it didnt happen to me and i dont even know this guy so i wont help.''
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/08/2011, 23:42   #13

Quote:
Ive never said its an excuse, but thats just how it works.. It's their own business and im sure the guy knew what he was getting in too when he started as a reseller , a friend of mine (the admin of sroinfo), do you know why he quited? Because he didnt want to take the risk of getting sued.
Sroinfo and getting sued?
The first one, who would get sued , would be primarygaming not sroinfo.
Old 07/08/2011, 23:43   #14

Quote:
Ive never said its an excuse, but thats just how it works.. It's their own business and im sure the guy knew what he was getting in too when he started as a reseller , a friend of mine (the admin of sroinfo) was pnce a reseller for zszc, do you know why he quited? Because he didnt want to take the risk of getting sued.
ocean asked me as well if i would like to be a silk re-seller when he had MHTC running. and i asked him a couple of times if it was legal,safe etc. he said everything was ok. he just would need a foreign paypal account because apparently it is hard to get a paypal account in china.
that explains pretty everything
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/08/2011, 23:44   #15

zszc aka ecsro geting pwned again xD