Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 05:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Retro accounts for free :)! Just register

Discussion on Retro accounts for free :)! Just register within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 07/11/2011, 16:43   #91

elite*gold: 100
Received Thanks: 1,635
Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxRayz View Post
You cant ddos their hoster with a couple of random kids from epvpers. Mos of them are from poor countries so their internet connection may be really slow aswell. Probably you're a pr0 hackzor kid that types ping ****************** thinking it works, well i would not be surprised if thats the case
ping zszc.li 65000 -l -t
but it doesn't do a ****

65000 unit of packets aren't even enough to take down a commondor64
Old 07/11/2011, 18:10   #92

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,303
Every thread about zszc is turning to a hate thread...I mean alright, it is corrupted and stuff, but who ever wanna play, let him play.
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/11/2011, 23:00   #93

elite*gold: 0
where can i download x_x
Old 07/11/2011, 23:16   #94

Received Thanks: 2,823
Quote:
Originally Posted by WorldDj View Post
Every thread about zszc is turning to a hate thread...I mean alright, it is corrupted and stuff, but who ever wanna play, let him play.
Let them hate. We all love haters,aren't we?
Old 07/11/2011, 23:46   #95

Quote:
Originally Posted by WorldDj View Post
No **** you; I'm getting sick of these "Neutral" retards who know nothing about this server... If you didn't play on this corrupted server, and lost a lot of money because of the greedy ***** over at zszc, than stfu and gtfo of these zszc threads...

And of course were not gonna let them just be, only retards like you would let that happen. After being sucked dry by ocean, than to only get the server you play on to get shutdown.