Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Lmfao i told you!!! XD

Discussion on Lmfao i told you!!! XD within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation ***** i told you!!! XD

I told you noobs *****, ZSZC is trynna hack elite silkroad or is hacking them. Look i posted the same video in general chats under primary gamers (ZSZC) main forum and look wat happened 10 minutes later

vBulletin Message

You have been banned for the following reason:
Goodbye
Date the ban will be lifted: Never
IP BANNED!
Old 06/25/2011, 09:00   #2

elite*gold: 224
The Black Market: 148/0/2
Doesn't prove anything that they are trying to hack EliteSRO, or they are hacking EliteSRO, I don't think they'd waste a whole game like ZSZC, just to get screwed over in the end.
BTW change your title name, it's against the rules.
Old 06/25/2011, 09:02   #3

Yeah it does, Cause they could of done what they did to me last time delete my thread. ***** i ask the questions on zszc ppl r to scared to ask
Old 06/25/2011, 09:30   #4

zszc are a bunch of retarded *** corrupt ******* hungry for money.
Thanks
29 Users
Old 06/25/2011, 09:54   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by [B]ase[J]umP View Post
zszc are a bunch of retarded *** corrupt ******* hungry for money.
There should be a "Like" button for every post basejump makes!
Thanks
3 Users
Old 06/25/2011, 10:00   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by alecz24 View Post
There should be a "Like" button for every post basejump makes!
just trying to make a point of zszc here
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/25/2011, 10:29   #7

Quote:
just trying to make a point of zszc here
you don't make any points , if you had files and you was only with servers was same ****

so stop accusing anothers because you are to jelous because they make money from a game wich they host -_- , they can do whatever they want because is PRIVATE SERVER , they can close anytime and open anytime

for those haters : is just pure jelous because you think they are rich for leaked files and you're not , stop being envy is so ridiculous !
Thanks
3 Users
Old 06/25/2011, 10:47   #8

nothing new, thats how it is with ZShitZCorruption
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/25/2011, 10:51   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by [H2K] ^ LordyK View Post
you don't make any points , if you had files and you was only with servers was same ****

so stop accusing anothers because you are to jelous because they make money from a game wich they host -_- , they can do whatever they want because is PRIVATE SERVER , they can close anytime and open anytime

for those haters : is just pure jelous because you think they are rich for leaked files and you're not , stop being envy is so ridiculous !
nah i woulnt do that kinda ****.id make it f2p and not earn money.i dont give a **** about money i care about the gameplay and the community.and they can close anytime yeap because joymax might sue them.
and im not jelous of their richness because im 10x richer than those zszc **** suckers.
think before you post something.
Old 06/25/2011, 10:54   #10

Quote:

You dont make any point at all as well by stating that acting like they do its the right way to go. They care only about profit and how to increase it and they just dont give a **** about the people that donated. They could make money as well if they were nicer , more organized , more trustworthy and by providing a long term server to play on.
There is no jealousy , its just contempt toward their action that makes you feel like this after all.
And btw learn some english you wannabecoder ****** failure.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 06/25/2011, 10:57   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azpherus View Post
You dont make any point at all as well by stating that acting like they do its the right way to go. They care only about profit and how to increase it and they just dont give a **** about the people that donated. They could make money as well if they were nicer , more organized , more trustworthy and by providing a long term server to play on.
There is no jealousy , its just contempt toward their action that makes you feel like this after all.
+1 to that
Old 06/25/2011, 10:57   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azpherus View Post
i don't care if you hate me , so you should kill yourself and about my english / not need to be perfect to anothers understand me

so again 2 words for you and haters : kill yourself , no one care about you
Old 06/25/2011, 10:59   #13

Quote:
i don't care if you hate me , so you should kill yourself and about my english / not need to be perfect to anothers understand me

so again 2 words for you and haters : kill yourself no one care about you
noone cares about you wannabe mods either so go rape a horse and die.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 06/25/2011, 11:05   #14

Received Thanks: 1,278
weeee dooontt caree and we dont g1ve a ****....
watabout u people ?
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/25/2011, 11:06   #15

Quote:
noone cares about you wannabe mods either so go rape a horse and die.
you never will get support guardian because this is not the attitude to be taken

so keep hating me , keep trolling , keep doing stupid things
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread