Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Esro4] Party&Guild^^

Discussion on [Esro4] Party&Guild^^ within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Esro4] Party&Guild^^

Hello guys i want to make a party on elitesilkroad we want to be best in the server we will creat,
party + guild. The party will look like this:

PT1:
Warrior/xx :
Warrior/xx :
Wizard/xx :
Wizard/xx :
Wizard/xx :
Bard/Wizzard:
Bard/xx:
Cleric/Warrior:
-----
About the guild we will make a nice guild and i need some help whit the name^^

To join our party you need to be skilled with your build and know how to play in an eu pt. Write here which build you'd like.

Pm me with your msn so everyone can have a msn convo.
Thanks for deadrop for the thread i taked little from him^^
Old 06/24/2011, 15:29   #2

Dont make more threads and just join our partys. 1pt is formed we need members for 2nd
Old 06/24/2011, 15:30   #3

well, i know that and maybe i will be in 1nd even if its full i just want add more peoples if i dont join on the other party^^
Old 06/26/2011, 16:01   #4

uppppp

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Elite Silkroad 4 - Party & Guild.
06/26/2011 - SRO Private Server - 101 Replies
Yo, me and DULAU thought that when esro 4 opens we could create a GOOD party + guild. The party will look like this: PT1: Warrior/Warlock : Dropdead* IGN: Shifty Warrior/xx : MKNocivo IGN: Luks Wizard/Cleric : GoNight IGN: Collapse Wizard/Cleric : Zeino (Zikors brother) Wizard/xx : launags IGN: An Bard/Wizzard: Iorveth IGN: Erza Bard/xx: reXX
help me i need game party and guild on
10/18/2010 - SRO Private Server - 1 Replies
help me i need game party and guild on and no bug no need euro only need guild thx
[Jsro]Legit Party/Guild
07/12/2010 - Silkroad Online - 53 Replies
Well I was thinking since we finally got into Jsro thanks to lesrid, why not start a legit party? So this will be a Legit party or guild if this turns big enough. For now I just want to see how many people would be interested we can talk about timing and everything later. All I ask from you for now is that you don't quit randomly after a few days and continue. After about 3-4 weeks you don't want to play I understand but PLEASE DO NOT POST IF YOU KNOW YOU WILL QUIT IN A FEW DAYS! So I...
[RSRO]Party Guild?
12/22/2009 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
I think about forming a guild with my real life friends, For sure we will be hardcore partying :) If you are interested aswell, leave a note :)