Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Psro Q

Discussion on Psro Q within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Psro Q

Hey guys,

As you know they are trying to get $20k to do a server "suppose to be better". Now what about the old server? well they probably wont tell us whats going on anymore, or if we need anything to log in or anything..

So what to do?
Lets go to the psro site, or lets find some way to find out what we need to log in if something is needed. or when the server gets on.Or anything...

We cant rely on them b/c they probably wont tell us... they're making their "own server"...just in case they leave we can keep playing the psro.
Old 03/30/2008, 22:12   #2

they're keeping the old one to themselves and to those selfish chinese :@ :@
Old 03/30/2008, 22:14   #3

we dont know that for sure... no one has said anything...
Old 03/30/2008, 22:26   #4

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,072
How would we figure out how to log on we don't even know the site on the chinese server?
Old 03/30/2008, 22:33   #5

Ya, it would suck if the chines doenst work anymore for us. And they canīt really keep us out, cause we paid them a lot for silk and stuff. So isnt it a kind of illegal to just kick us out of this server ?
Old 03/30/2008, 22:39   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shacura View Post
Ya, it would suck if the chines doenst work anymore for us. And they canīt really keep us out, cause we paid them a lot for silk and stuff. So isnt it a kind of illegal to just kick us out of this server ?
Nope cause opening the pserver is already illegal so why would it matter to do some more illegal stuff right?
Old 03/30/2008, 22:58   #7

Actually it does matter...bigger hole for them... the thing is that they arent trying to keep "us" out... the sockscap was to "allow us to go in" and not "geet hacked" according to what they said. It doesnt make any sense that they would try to keep us out and then say use sockscap to get in... plus chinese comunity is rlly small... have u noticed that in game?

And there has been a few websites that has news and other stuff that people have posted before... If everyone could help we could find it rlly fast
Old 03/30/2008, 23:00   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by diablitocb View Post
Hey guys,

As you know they are trying to get $20k to do a server "suppose to be better". Now what about the old server? well they probably wont tell us whats going on anymore, or if we need anything to log in or anything..

So what to do?
Lets go to the psro site, or lets find some way to find out what we need to log in if something is needed. or when the server gets on.Or anything...

We cant rely on them b/c they probably wont tell us... they're making their "own server"...just in case they leave we can keep playing the psro.

how u can't get it.....Yui knows nothing about chinese psro...they only want you to donate so they earn some money.And they will never get 20k$
Old 03/30/2008, 23:03   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterfan2 View Post
how u can't get it.....Yui knows nothing about chinese psro...they only want you to donate so they earn some money.And they will never get 20k$
On the other hand they already have probably over 13K
Old 03/30/2008, 23:05   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolppp View Post
Nope cause opening the pserver is already illegal so why would it matter to do some more illegal stuff right?
Ya, but its really not cool, to kick guys out who paid a lot of money for them -.-
Old 03/30/2008, 23:13   #11

ya...has he said how much they have? i wana see just what they do already... from what i kno the only thing they had yesterday was people getting in with hamachi and im not even sure that was working...
Old 03/30/2008, 23:15   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolppp View Post
On the other hand they already have probably over 13K
here is yui's answer from forum.Some guy asked him how much money they have:

All say we have donate, but we have 0 get and in adbux we get 5Cent

and here is what yui said before:

Yui " 13k we have now we need more donate"

don't trust them.......they don't know nothing

btw,if u don't trust me read it here
Old 03/30/2008, 23:18   #13

pff dont ven talk there and watch how he quits that thing
Old 03/30/2008, 23:19   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterfan2 View Post
here is yui's answer from forum.Some guy asked him how much money they have:

All say we have donate but we have 0 get and in adbux we get 5Cent

and here is what you said before:

Yui " 13k we have now we need more donate"

don't trust them.......they don't know nothing

btw,if u don't trust me read it here
Yea I know I'm the one that posted that why would i not trust you
Yui said the they had collected 13k $ already and then like 6 min later in another thread he said that he has zero so yea I think I can confirm that he cheated all those ppl that donate money for him and there probably isnt goign to be any new server.
He probably know he cant keep going on like this trying to earn money from the MHTC server that keeps going down so I think he plans on pulling one last heist
Old 03/30/2008, 23:23   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by diablitocb View Post
pff dont ven talk there and watch how he quits that thing
erm......we have to wait maybe 1year more and then i hope that there would be some private silkroad servers....or bether that everyone would know how to start server.And now i can't even play on ISRO...Servers are always full because those banned boters created new chars and started bot again.They should start with baning again