Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 21:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Poll ESRO: Make Buyable vigor pots from NPC

Discussion on Poll ESRO: Make Buyable vigor pots from NPC within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

View Poll Results: Make Vigor Pots buyable from NPC
Yes, it will be cool and easier for us 17 53.13%
No, horrible idea(if you choose this one please explain me why) 15 46.88%
Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Poll ESRO: Make Buyable vigor pots from NPC

EDIT: DELETE POST
Old 06/16/2011, 23:56   #2

Received Thanks: 1,783
vigor grain is not enough?-.-
Old 06/16/2011, 23:57   #3

...i just think will be easier if we could buy them instead of pick them up
Old 06/17/2011, 00:00   #4

Pet filter is your friend.
Dunno if it's already available for esro though.
Anyways if not now surely very soon there will be a functional one.
Old 06/17/2011, 00:06   #5

Thanks
1 User
Old 06/17/2011, 01:52   #6

Vigor pots are only usfull for chinese characters and tbh they don't need vigor cos they dont have a pot delay like euro. Vigor grain is enough.
Old 06/17/2011, 02:25   #7

Another useless spam thread leo?

Now a poll begging for vigor pots in NPC?

THIS IS NOT F****** ESRO FORUMS

SO STOP ASKING FOR **** TO BE ADDED IN ESRO OVER HERE.

If the admin of ESRO doesn't even read posts from players in his own forums what makes you think he will come to EPvP and watch polls begging to add and allow bots in his server from 1 random epvp member?
Old 06/17/2011, 02:29   #8

Omg all ur polls are really annoying and useless
Old 06/17/2011, 02:31   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolibre View Post

Another useless spam thread leo?

Now a poll begging for vigor pots in NPC?

THIS IS NOT F****** ESRO FORUMS

SO STOP ASKING FOR **** TO BE ADDED IN ESRO OVER HERE.

If the admin of ESRO doesn't even read posts from players in his own forums what makes you think he will come to EPvP and watch polls begging to add and allow bots in his server from 1 random epvp member?
It's a discussion section for silkroad private servers if you haven't noticed it already. That means we are free to discuss whatever WE WANT IN HERE RELATED TO THE PRIVATE SERVERS OF SILKROAD WITHOUT ANY "COOL BEHIND THE SCREEN DUDE" (like you) CAN FLAME ABOUT IT. If we would discuss everything on the p-servers official forums everytime what would be left of this section then?
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/17/2011, 03:01   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hundkuk View Post
It's a discussion section for silkroad private servers if you haven't noticed it already. That means we are free to discuss whatever WE WANT IN HERE RELATED TO THE PRIVATE SERVERS OF SILKROAD WITHOUT ANY "COOL BEHIND THE SCREEN DUDE" (like you) CAN FLAME ABOUT IT. If we would discuss everything on the p-servers official forums everytime what would be left of this section then?

I know you want to put on an act and play 'hero' but you failed.

You can discuss about private servers sure, but that doesn't include making useless spam threads about private servers and annoying people with useless polls.

But it's normal for you to defend spammers or trolls because you are one yourself.

Let's take a look at what kind of spam and flaming you were already banned for on your alt hundmat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hundmat
I don't care about my reputation on a forum with a bunch of "turks" (romanians,germans etc.)
Quote:
I'm older than you , and no i didn't say you are mert if you could read for once i quoted another user. But i guess you're blind, no wonder you're still a virgin
Quote:
Joke of nature? The only joke of nature i see here is you with an ugly avatar of an emo girl and the text i'll get you

Mental diseases seems to be the problem for you.
Quote:
You're not speaking for everybody you silly fucker.

And 2nd what have they done on elitesro with listening to players?

Raising the rates?
They did the same when zszc started, i was the 3rd person ever logging on to the server babe
/expose

So stfu calling people flamers when you were already banned from all of this spam, trolling and flaming you did on your previous account here in these forums.

F****** troll.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/17/2011, 16:09   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolibre View Post

I know you want to put on an act and play 'hero' but you failed.

You can discuss about private servers sure, but that doesn't include making useless spam threads about private servers and annoying people with useless polls.

But it's normal for you to defend spammers or trolls because you are one yourself.

Let's take a look at what kind of spam and flaming you were already banned for on your alt hundmat.

/expose

So stfu calling people flamers when you were already banned from all of this spam, trolling and flaming you did on your previous account here in these forums.

F****** troll.
Just because i'm telling you what topics there should be in here i'm not putting on a "hero mode" if that's what you think. You're sitting there behind your pc and acting like the cool guy,in real life i bet you're just a tiny little boy bullied and without any friends. I'm surprised that you are not banned here but i will report a ban request for you and also an ip check request because this is not your main account as i can see.

Also i can tell you that none of the posts made by the user hundmat was from me. I'm not even the same person if that's the case i would been banned for a long time ago.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/22/2011, 00:38   #12

elite*gold: 41
Received Thanks: 2,700
#Closed
Closed Thread