Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 19:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[PSRO] Post the links pls

Discussion on [PSRO] Post the links pls within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[PSRO] Post the links pls

i only need a link of the multiclient or something like that so i dont get an error. Got all other programs. sockscap with username and pass^^
Old 03/29/2008, 15:49   #2

elite*gold: 0
U should read The post.....
Everything u need is there

Similar Threads Similar Threads
PSRO Stall Network for SWSRO and PSRO servers
08/10/2010 - SRO Private Server - 13 Replies
Hi Guys! I'm working of a web-based stall network for PSRO server. My goal is to lessen the spam in Hotan and lessen all the typing's and use spam-bots. This project is inspired by this post thanks to melkorz123 for the idea. The difference of this web-based stall network is it has SWSRO support and maybe I'll add all working PSRO server in the near future. This project is 100% free because i used my own paid hosting and domain i just added a sub-domain for this project. This is not yet...
PSRO Fake/Scam/Hack Sites/Programs links.
01/13/2010 - SRO Private Server - 39 Replies
Hi I'm making this thread so at least the newbies can be informed about which site is fake or a scam trying to steal your items or account information. I will start with few sites and will update this thread every few days with the sites you post or pm to me. Here is the current list: -www.ecsrobot.tk -www.ecsrosbot.tk -fembria.weebly.com -fembria.tk
psro links and what not
05/22/2008 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
I was wondering if anyone can give me the link that i need to install the private sro server. I saw it before but i cant find it and ive tried looking and i dont see it so any help would be greta. Thanks.
plz post auto looter links and hack links plz
04/12/2008 - MapleStory - 4 Replies
plz post the links to hacks and auto looters u make and tell me how to use. I just joined this web and i got no clue how to use hacks do hacks or use autos or do autos so plz someone teach me! im despret! i need it bad! i need to learn how to do this kinda stuff.:(:(:(:(:(:confused: