Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 04:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Updating]Media.pk2 v2 Espaņol By ZaKura

Discussion on [Updating]Media.pk2 v2 Espaņol By ZaKura within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post [Updating]Media.pk2 v2 Espaņol By ZaKura

good as everyone was hoping the new update of media.pk2 this look good recharged with many things

That brings this time

-Lyrics in Spanish
-Underbar transparent (by Synx)
-Added server division "new image of launcher"
-Berzek blue
-New loading
-add autoselect
-Map de uniques (by lolkop)

Download Pk2

Pintures

Tags
elite

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Release]PK2 Espaņol v.1 by ZaKuRa EliteSilkroad
06/03/2011 - SRO Private Server - 11 Replies
http://subirimg.com/images/byzakura.png Here is the new pk2 I have made the Spanish version hope you like it :) Info -New launcher released in Spanish -New intro (Jangan Fortress) -Delete the word Fuck -set the size of the logos and Nota: is not 100% translated missed a few things but for the next update I will finish pk2;)
[Release]PK2 Espaņol v.1 by ZaKuRa
06/02/2011 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 0 Replies
Here is the new pk2 I have made the Spanish version hope you like it:) Info -New launcher released in Spanish -New intro (Jangan Fortress) -Delete the word Fuck -set the size of the logos and Note: not 100% translated missed a few things but for the next update will finish pk2;)
New Media.pk2 in English+Spanish Credits by ZaKuRa
11/13/2010 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
SWSRO good as everyone expected I'm bringing back the media.pk2 and particles.pk2 in Spanish swsro 1 Info ::H -Patch in ingles no need loader -Fixed the bug of Dc (Fire Shield lv 10) -New Login window button euro aggregate -Added underbar Hp / Mp unqiue point on the map
Conquista en Espaņol
01/15/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
Buenas a todos, asi como yo hay varios usuarios de conquista version en espaņol que solemos entrar a esta paguina, queriamos saber y lo que postean funciona para nuestro server. y si no es asi, pues que nos coloquen algo! ^^ :D suerte y gracias... Good to all, as well as I there are several users of conquest version in Spanish who usually we enter this web side, queriamos to know and what they postean works for our server. and if it is not thus, since they place something to us! ^^...