Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 14:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[REQ] Loader/Multiclient for new SJSRO

Discussion on [REQ] Loader/Multiclient for new SJSRO within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[REQ] Loader/Multiclient for new SJSRO

hey, which loader/mc works with the new client? bcuz i tried lolkops loader, and it always say error..
Old 06/04/2011, 00:55   #2

elite*gold: 0

Similar Threads Similar Threads
BOI multiclient loader
06/29/2014 - Battle of the Immortals - 77 Replies
So because nix84 asked for it, here a loader that allows that. All you have to do is place it in your "Battle of the Immortals\Bin\" folder and use it to launch the game and it'll allow greater than 3 clients to be launched. I don't know if the server checks if you have more than 3 clients connected so use at your own risk.
Multiclient with loader
12/02/2008 - Silkroad Online - 8 Replies
No matter how I attempt to multiclient, I cannot. I use agbot 2.5.2, which is working great. If I try to plvl my noob, I will double click on loader and uncheck the ReDirect IP box. As the new Sro_Client loads, my character on agbot DC's. Can anyone help me?
Multiclient for 1.42 with old loader
03/06/2008 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 13 Replies
its easy just download and start the .exe:) the .exe isnt from me i downloaded it a few weeks ago in this forum:rolleyes: RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting SCAN: Virustotal. MD5: 1cf949ee374d7929ce822c6bef830300 suspicious Trojan/Worm USE ON YOUR OWN RISK :cool: DONT WORK ANYMORE:cool: