Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

E-SRO Disconect problem

Discussion on E-SRO Disconect problem within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
E-SRO Disconect problem

Hello
I'm having a problem in e-sro, I log normal, I click on my char and start tightening and take dc, I tried on another character in the same acc and logged normal, but this char I'm having this problem, just click on the acc and char and when I click start I take dc.
If anyone knows fix, I'll be grateful, thanks!
what happens
[1112

LOGGIN > SELECT CHAR >> START >> DISCONECT
Old 06/03/2011, 08:04   #2

elite*gold: 325
Received Thanks: 8,717
This happens to me sometimes, too. Just continue trying and u will success. While u are in the login queue try to press enter when " Requesting user information..." disappears.

When you dc while the login screen is loading, try to reinstall or get another pk2.

And delete 2 posts, you can edit your first one.
Old 06/03/2011, 10:16   #3

he didnt mean hes getting dced while in login lobby. he says hes getting dc after selectin char. probably the server got shut down while u were teleporting and there was an inspection right? uve just lost ur char
Old 06/08/2011, 05:40   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by kagado View Post
Hello
I'm having a problem in e-sro, I log normal, I click on my char and start tightening and take dc, I tried on another character in the same acc and logged normal, but this char I'm having this problem, just click on the acc and char and when I click start I take dc.
If anyone knows fix, I'll be grateful, thanks!
what happens

LOGGIN > SELECT CHAR >> START >> DISCONECT
Old 06/08/2011, 12:32   #5

When a guy with prem logs in. A guy without prem gets dc. That's it