Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 00:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

GrindRoad Online - Official Statement

Discussion on GrindRoad Online - Official Statement within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 05/31/2011, 17:12   #76

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,814
I dont hate turks, but I dont like them either. I have my reasons to think like that.
and this server is getting lame already. You grind and grind and grind, nothing fun. Thats the only thing you can do on this emulator.
Old 05/31/2011, 17:16   #77

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 2,823
Quote:
Originally Posted by U11 View Post
Hello GM!
I have had version 1.310 and just saw that u can play on version 1.304 only and then i reinstalled and got 1.303 and now it wont update to 1.304 please help me
Well,I guess you will need some manual patching in there.
Somebody would need to upload media.pk2 or something from 1.304 for you - I can't do that with 30 kb/s upload,so sorry then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandzo187 View Post
how i can play now there? >.> i got 1.304 ....
Download it,place in your Silkroad folder then extract and run it.
After you run it,just click launch and enjoy the server.

Thanks
1 User
Old 05/31/2011, 17:21   #78

ty i tried with this too but i got everytime an error when i start the game ... now i wanted to reinstall it on another folder but doh! my sro folder deleted so noway to get it back to 1.304 or?
Old 05/31/2011, 17:21   #79

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,303
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOxide View Post
Stop talking about Turks. All you said bad things about us and look what happened now.
All of you are playing a server developed by Turks. You are trying to be a GM etc...
You wanted to ban Turk IPs from private servers < We opened a special server for you...
That's the difference, hope you think twice next time.
They are not insulted out of no where, like 3/4 of them are really immature, I do have Turk friends, and hey let's not go away, I am an Egyptian...Egyptians are getting insulted in Conquer online and some Isro servers, and Arabians in General in Greece...And I totally agree...no offence I've been scammed by an Egyptian myself, and endless times by turks...We are Immature, I admit it...time for you to admit that many of you guys are also immature...fack myther and stuff like that and kos omak....these are 2 examples of immaturity of my Country and yours....This doesn't mean that the whole nation is messed up, but since I am from Egypt, I know about my country.

Did you see me insult a turk before?When I was a Mod? I didn't.
I am not biased....
This just must come to an end somewhere, people must leave their religious and cultural aspects behind there back while they are on the internet...yet, we will not.
Thanks
6 Users
Old 05/31/2011, 22:10   #80

Little help please ..i got SRO Client version 1.298, when i start my client i wont update to 1.304 (still giving the manually patch pop up --> referring to a site with chinese shizzle)...i assume there is a manual patch to 1.304, can anyone post this patch please?
Old 05/31/2011, 22:24   #81

*** bless United States!

On-top , guys WTH u hate the turks ? As we all know those retarted persons who insult are just kids mostly and so on , u can also hate Lithuanians, Spanish guys etc... Since as far as i know there is ALOT of nice persons from Turkey and Egypt like my mother always said : "Every family have idiot" same about the nation , sorry if i wrote something wrong , 3rd night without sleeping , just smoking .
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/31/2011, 22:27   #82

Quote:
Originally Posted by WorldDj View Post
They are not insulted out of no where, like 3/4 of them are really immature, I do have Turk friends, and hey let's not go away, I am an Egyptian...Egyptians are getting insulted in Conquer online and some Isro servers, and Arabians in General in Greece...And I totally agree...no offence I've been scammed by an Egyptian myself, and endless times by turks...We are Immature, I admit it...time for you to admit that many of you guys are also immature...fack myther and stuff like that and kos omak....these are 2 examples of immaturity of my Country and yours....This doesn't mean that the whole nation is messed up, but since I am from Egypt, I know that my country is messed up even in Real life.

Did you see me insult a turk before?When I was a Mod? I didn't.
I am not biased....
This just must come to an end somewhere, people must leave their religious and cultural aspects behind there back while they are on the internet...yet, we will not.
This guy knows what he is talking about. Words of wisdom. Also hows it going WorldDj.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/31/2011, 22:29   #83

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crash89 View Post
Little help please ..i got SRO Client version 1.298, when i start my client i wont update to 1.304 (still giving the manually patch pop up --> referring to a site with chinese shizzle)...i assume there is a manual patch to 1.304, can anyone post this patch please?

Here you go

P.S sry for double post
Old 05/31/2011, 22:29   #84

Received Thanks: 2,823
Quote:
Originally Posted by MissKorea View Post
*** bless United States!

On-top , guys WTH u hate the turks ? As we all know those retarted persons who insult are just kids mostly and so on , u can also hate Lithuanians, Spanish guys etc... Since as far as i know there is ALOT of nice persons from Turkey and Egypt like my mother always said : "Every family have idiot" same about the nation , sorry if i wrote something wrong , 3rd night without sleeping , just smoking .
Your mother was so right.
We can't blame everyone just for units,that's not fair and not right.

Every country is okay,there are just units who make it look bad and that's why everyone is judged as those units.

Sad,but true...
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/01/2011, 01:18   #85

I'm not racist,
But let me put this clear, believe it or not we live in a world where at least the 60% of the humanity is racist, even if you don't think your racist but if you see an Iraqui/Arabian/Egyptian in the US streets people wont treat you like another american they will treat you like an Iraqi even on airports are racists, if they see any people that looks like an iraqi guards stop him and ask few questions to see if his a terrorist or not.

I don't know if you understand the point that i want to make clear here...
In conclussion, arround the world there are racists and people who arent racists, but still we all at least inside of us hate one race, could be ANY... African/Turk/Arabian/American etc...

This is the world where you live, if you haven't explored it because of being sitted on a chair in front of the PC is not my/our ******* problem... you wont find the perfect world siting and acting like a no-lifer in front of the pc.

I'm sorry for my language but this kind of topics where people starts talking about racism just makes me mad, where also ufonose just tryed to said an statement and this became a racist war.

Link, umad? ye imad
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/01/2011, 09:12   #86

Quote:
Originally Posted by Link117 View Post
I'm not racist,
But let me put this clear, believe it or not we live in a world where at least the 60% of the humanity is racist, even if you don't think your racist but if you see an Iraqui/Arabian/Egyptian in the US streets people wont treat you like another american they will treat you like an Iraqi even on airports are racists, if they see any people that looks like an iraqi guards stop him and ask few questions to see if his a terrorist or not.

I don't know if you understand the point that i want to make clear here...
In conclussion, arround the world there are racists and people who arent racists, but still we all at least inside of us hate one race, could be ANY... African/Turk/Arabian/American etc...

This is the world where you live, if you haven't explored it because of being sitted on a chair in front of the PC is not my/our fucking problem... you wont find the perfect world siting and acting like a no-lifer in front of the pc.

I'm sorry for my language but this kind of topics where people starts talking about racism just makes me mad, where also ufonose just tryed to said an statement and this became a racist war.

Link, umad? ye imad
Checking an Iraqui at the airport doesn't have to mean those who control him are racists. It's basicly their job to make sure everything is safe. As long as they do treat him right and maybe even apologize/explain why hes being controlled everything is absolutely fine with that.
And this hate your talking about doesn't exist in this form. I do surely not hate one race deep inside me ...

I can see what your talking about and you got some point there but the way you said it is way off. Besides - a guy talking about such things the way you did - shouldn't have such a stupid sentence in his signature. Totally makes you look like a hypocrite.
Old 06/01/2011, 10:32   #87

You talk in a gameforum about racism
It's so funny to read posts of this "Turks" (I'm a turk too) and u ( Germans, Americans, bla bla bla)
Just chill and play that game is that so fckin hard?
If you say fck turks or allah yok it doesn't matter for me.
Because from that words I see not everytime turks make mistakes
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/01/2011, 14:51   #88

oh i read the last posts.. think im in a wrong thread..!! isnt anymore grindroad thread here !
Closed Thread