Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

esro autoselect

Discussion on esro autoselect within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 05/26/2011, 13:25   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by intercsaki View Post
How did you remove gameguard? Please let me know here, or in pm. I'll try it too. You'd help a lot with it. Btw I have a value, and you have to set it Float - as far as I know. The value is 9F3A40.
ESRO is simple you just need to take a outdated client wihout guard from vsro or thsro or whatever it is and update it till the new version with pk2s and bla bla .. than the guard is surely removed
Old 05/26/2011, 14:10   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Th3K1nG View Post
ESRO is simple you just need to take a outdated client wihout guard from vsro or thsro or whatever it is and update it till the new version with pk2s and bla bla .. than the guard is surely removed
it's easy to remove it but the problem is u get dc after 5 minutes of playing :/ so i wouldn't call that removal >.<
Old 05/26/2011, 14:22   #18

if you want a keypresser search for condor32 here on the forums. It works out really good.
Old 05/26/2011, 15:41   #19

elite*gold: 130
I have no good experiences with condor. iTools.
Old 05/26/2011, 18:52   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by intercsaki View Post
Oh my, I laughed "i sell" they say..xD Funny.
Autoselect can be injected by pk2 edit, but to change its range you have to edit the sro_client.exe itself, which can't be done because of gameguard. So you won't have keypresser bot for a while.

EDIT: If you want a good keypresser for sro, try iTools. Type it in search, you'll find it in isro section. I used it a lot at csro. ^^
hey noob pls stfu program is best auto clicker made specially for sro it is for isro but i made it for esro and it is full work ...
Old 05/26/2011, 20:10   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdekK View Post
Thats what im aiming for. I tried changing the vaule of range in the sro_client.exe process but i suppose the adress of the variable where the range is held was wrong. All i need is correct adress of memory cell where the range is held.

(i was able to use CheatEngine cuz i removed GG from ESro)
How did you bypass gameguard. I could do it too but it disconnected me after 10 minutes or so.
Old 05/27/2011, 11:37   #22

Same here, we gotta play a lil more with sro_client.exe
Old 02/26/2012, 03:19   #23

this might quite old but can anyone edit this sro_client for silkroad r v1.017, i want to have the autoselect range 18m range from char to monster distance. currently the distance is just like 2m-3m plzzz2x help.. message me also plzz tnx in advance

>> this is for updated sro_client for silkroad-r