Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Xtra PServer Account

Discussion on Xtra PServer Account within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Xtra PServer Account

Hi,

I have an extra ChinesePrivate Server Account if there are still anybody out there searching for one. I made only a Few days or so after the Information about that server was posted on this site and used it a Few times(made a Level 40ish I think bow). I havn't played it since because Of the Extremely high Ping. When the Server started getting to where it was always crowded it became Completely unplayable for me. I havn't even had the PServer files for quite some time now and Never plan on playing on playing it again so the account is just sitting unused. I would be willing to trade it for some other account or whatever if anyone is interested in it maybe we could work something.
Old 03/06/2008, 20:07   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iktov View Post
Hi,

I have an extra ChinesePrivate Server Account if there are still anybody out there searching for one. I made only a Few days or so after the Information about that server was posted on this site and used it a Few times(made a Level 40ish I think bow). I havn't played it since because Of the Extremely high Ping. When the Server started getting to where it was always crowded it became Completely unplayable for me. I havn't even had the PServer files for quite some time now and Never plan on playing on playing it again so the account is just sitting unused. I would be willing to trade it for some other account or whatever if anyone is interested in it maybe we could work something.
1mil in iSRO gold official server .. ? ( olympus )
Old 03/06/2008, 20:13   #3

now thats the kind of attitude i wanna see on this forum ... not like other ppl around ... ~~~
Old 03/12/2008, 02:49   #4

/bump

Still have this account available to trade or sell to anybody that can offer something up for it. Im not exactly sure what the status is with the pserver as I havn't used it checked in a while. Anyways Im not planning on using it.

In particular I would be Interested in someone who Owns either Two Worlds or The Witcher via a Digital Download service that would Be Willing to share your Account details(such as direct2drive) so I could download the games.
Old 03/15/2008, 23:07   #5

bump
Old 03/16/2008, 04:29   #6

hey andy... can u give me ur PSRO account?...
Old 03/16/2008, 09:45   #7

Jeez play on official ... why u bother on the private... thats not sro.. its sro for noobs

================================================== =======

Server: Neptune
Level: 3x
Name: __GothiC__
Build: Glavie/Fire
Guild: _GothiC_
Old 03/16/2008, 10:07   #8

lol .. well .. iSRo is for goldbots.. not for players..
tho i still play in iSRO ><
Old 03/16/2008, 10:27   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutalenemy View Post
hey andy... can u give me ur PSRO account?...
lol ... i have a 71 STR Glavier ... what the ... u think im gonna just simply give it to you ...

might sell it in the near future ...