Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Item mall Arrows swsro2

Discussion on Item mall Arrows swsro2 within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Item mall Arrows swsro2

So What is the story on Item mall arrows not being trad-able in swsro 2 server?
Old 05/07/2011, 11:43   #2

nope cuz there is a bug which let you make crash the server so they disabled the exchange with the arrows
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/07/2011, 20:12   #3

smh thats crazy now my storage account is full of 100k arrows that i can't use. thanks or the info
Old 05/07/2011, 20:28   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertrilo View Post
smh thats crazy now my storage account is full of 100k arrows that i can't use. thanks or the info
I have 250k arrows and can't sell them.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Web Item Mall
10/20/2011 - Shaiya Private Server - 6 Replies
hey liebe Community ich suche zeit wochen schon nach einem Shaiya Web Item Mall und finde nix kann mir da einer weider helfen und mit der weihnachts maps genau so finde ich auch nicht kann mir bei den 2 sachen weider helfen wehr echt super schon mal danke Egliche : Web item Mallhey dear community
Item mall SEA
09/12/2010 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
HI all , How i can change item in Item Mall ?? I know item mall are in M.MDB ( Database File ) and when i open it with OpenOffice and change Value in game i have nothing change ( Just the price of Global Chatting) Sorry for my english i am french
Item Mall
03/03/2010 - Shaiya - 0 Replies
Hey everyone I was wondering how can I add items to the in game item mall? I've tried using a hex editor on the cash.sdata and editing the db but I cant seem to change the icon and price that shows in game any help would be appreciated.
item mall
07/13/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 3 Replies
i have a problem, everytime i go to different servers i cant see anything in the mall except the name acme on the top, can someone help me please:):)
Item Mall
04/09/2006 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
Hi, da ich ja wohl kaum mit Japanischen Geld bezahlen kann (Hab ja nur euros *g*) Würde ich mal gerne wissen, obs auch irgendwo sone komplette preisliste in english gibt?^^