Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 13:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

zszc instalation directory help

Discussion on zszc instalation directory help within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
zszc instalation directory help

HI guys i just downloed the game but i cant instal the pach it gives me-- copy the patch to the game installation directory ??? where is this or do i have to make a new folder for the patch ?? can someone help me with this (: plz abd thank you
Old 03/28/2011, 20:34   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by chehiro2012 View Post
HI guys i just downloed the game but i cant instal the pach it gives me-- copy the patch to the game installation directory ??? where is this or do i have to make a new folder for the patch ?? can someone help me with this (: plz abd thank you
Like you allready wrote, you have to put it in your ZsZc Folder and then start the patch
Old 03/28/2011, 20:53   #3

Ahh thanks 4got to name the whole folder ZSZC U_U thankz