Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 23:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

The Internets: Serious Business

Discussion on The Internets: Serious Business within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 02/25/2011, 20:53   #16

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,472
let me give you a TL;DR version:
QQQQQQ YOURE HURTING PLAYERS QQQQ YOURE NOT HURTING SERVER QQQQ QQQ Q Q Q QQ Q QQQQ PLSTOPQQQQQ
theres absolutely no *** **** trouble you can get into by hacking zszc because theyre running an illegal server in the first place

/thread
Old 02/25/2011, 20:56   #17

elite*gold: 0
Well I admit my procedure haven't been so ethical, however It was the only way I had to show how ZSZC works, and how they care about customers and their information.

Did you knew that actually who has the problems about the personal information leaking is primarygaming? Inside Europe if you get hacked and personal information databases gets published the prosecuted is the company.

why? because the company has the OBLIGATION to keep that data safe, theyre the one and only who have to proctect themselves. So in any case is their fault.

I can't get sued even for hacking procecedures since It wasn't my fault, someone was using my connection while I was surfing on the internet

@thread started, seriously you got no big idea about this, but I hope silkbotter's and my post can clarify a bit your knowledge.

Hello John Dread.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/25/2011, 21:14   #18

elite*gold: 28719
The Black Market: 138/0/0
Received Thanks: 21,381
#closed on request
Closed Thread