Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release]WKSRO server files!

Discussion on [Release]WKSRO server files! within the SRO PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 09/04/2010, 17:03   #31
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,470
since some say it works and other not, im posting pics of it
this is just 2 different emu with sl.rar files

Old 09/04/2010, 17:20   #32

elite*gold: 0
it works but you must edit all port and all inis then you can stat global manager but before you must start cert.exe and other cert but me shows are error but i look to solve that wish me luck
Old 09/04/2010, 17:27   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSilkroadx View Post
it works but you must edit all port and all inis then you can stat global manager but before you must start cert.exe and other cert but me shows are error but i look to solve that wish me luck
dude take a look at this thread:

the programs you start are from the sl.rar and you can start all those things but you can't start a server cause the database is incomplete and the files are just screwed.

Owh and by the way it's not a incomplete database which is missing a few tables but it misses all the stored procedures and it can't load the tables so almost impossible to fix it. it's much faster to write your own server than fixing this xD
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/04/2010, 18:09   #34
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,470
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin_owner View Post
dude take a look at this thread:

the programs you start are from the sl.rar and you can start all those things but you can't start a server cause the database is incomplete and the files are just screwed.

Owh and by the way it's not a incomplete database which is missing a few tables but it misses all the stored procedures and it can't load the tables so almost impossible to fix it. it's much faster to write your own server than fixing this xD
database is the one used for sremu
in other words, wont work at all, just to set the server up, but not open it or get it work
Old 09/04/2010, 18:15   #35

wtf is wksro? xD
Old 09/04/2010, 18:29   #36

I FOUND FULLY DATABASE but i cant check it pls check it and give me a thanks when it the fully working database is !!!!

Old 09/04/2010, 18:32   #37

its the database shared by reptilee,I think
Old 09/04/2010, 18:37   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by xSilkroadx View Post
I FOUND FULLY DATABASE but i cant check it pls check it and give me a thanks when it the fully working database is !!!!

no it's not fully working that's the silkroad.bak from the sl.rar with some sremu database tables in it there are some tables which are sort of working with the sl.rar but you're still missing the stored procedures and the first ones that those files require are easy to restore but it's impossible to finish.

and xSilkroadx take a look trough that link I posted in my previous post. there are links trough that same database thing.

I recommend you to stop wasting your time on this but if really want to try to make this work good luck you need it xD

Those files are on the net since 2008 and they still doesn't work so don't be disappointed if you can't fix it
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/04/2010, 18:39   #39

yes you are right but i dont say i fix the files i said i do my best to solve this problem
PS thanks for checking
Old 09/04/2010, 21:18   #40

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,609
Quote:
Originally Posted by kevin_owner View Post
Hmm. Did I write that somewhere or was someone else also smart enough to figure out that the main thing is stored procedures

Anyway. Mods just close this, as always, this gives false hope to newbs and they start spamming :P
Old 09/04/2010, 21:36   #41

Good luck all
Old 09/05/2010, 00:07   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windrius View Post
Hmm. Did I write that somewhere or was someone else also smart enough to figure out that the main thing is stored procedures

Anyway. Mods just close this, as always, this gives false hope to newbs and they start spamming :P
Yeah you told everyone about those stored procedures:P but everyone who took a look at the strings in ollydbg or a other program could figure that out.

Anyway sl.rar won't work this release of mixed stuff won't work the only thing that works are the files you create by yourself and you can add whatever you want.

and I also agree with Windrius to close this.
Old 09/05/2010, 00:58   #43

not work with SSE? :S
Old 09/05/2010, 05:06   #44

So it's another ****** emulator?
Old 09/05/2010, 07:46   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeeKeiD View Post
So it's another ****** emulator?
No, it's an incomplete emulator mixed with incomplete server files and an incomplete database to boot. All 3 still won't make a whole. The idea of mixing emulator files with server files is pointless. Windrius is right, it gives false hope to noobs and will just start a bunch of "how do I work this" threads
Closed Thread