Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 22:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Guide]How to fix Disconnect when Pressing Start on DB BOT

Discussion on [Guide]How to fix Disconnect when Pressing Start on DB BOT within the SRO PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Guide]How to fix Disconnect when Pressing Start on DB BOT

Alright since it seems other ppl got dat problem too ill make a quick Guide how to get the Bot working again.

I Think the bug is caused because u cant have 2 Different bot configs with 0.8 Version.

Or because u cant Multiclient anymore with the Old Loader somehow.

1.Make a fresh install of SRO and Patch it to the latest Patch.

2.Get everything from this Thread and follow the Guide

Thats it.

Credits Me and Ofc Darkness
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/19/2010, 00:10   #2

lol about me i use 1.1 and i dun have any problems !!
Old 08/19/2010, 01:07   #3

hi all
i've just experienced the same problem with my new blader char.
i removed the game and reinstalled it and every thing was okay
but i'm a little bit hesitated about skills config, so after saving a certain set of skills i reconfigure it again and again
then suddenly the problm appeared again
so i did the following : 1) empty the settings folder in swsro folder "i don't think this will have any effect but just do it "
2)remove "settings" and "character's name " Configuration Settings that you will find also in the place where u unpacked your db bot "swsro folder"
then recrack the bot and start game
3) configure your settings for only one time and save it
if you are blader don't add skill called "cross wise smach" or any other skills from it's line ,belive me this skill is the main cause of the problem
and now every thing will go okay
by the way i'm using db bot version 1.0B2
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/20/2011, 09:19   #4

Thanks man I was comepletly upset bout that f*cking bug. Got a blader too but on lvl 30, so I haven't got that skill. So I done that what u said great man ^^