Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] Old, unreleased sources

Discussion on [Release] Old, unreleased sources within the SRO PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy [Release] Old, unreleased sources

Here are some old, unreleased projects from my backups.

Feel free to donate me for some beer using bitcoin, ofc if you feel like
345Q8hM1iXkfoqnyMWGcPTiuLs9P6ye2mE

Special ****-yous to

Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/01/2016, 18:50   #2

elite*gold: 135
Donate?

if i gave you thanks you've to thankful me 9999999 years about this sh*t !!
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/01/2016, 19:19   #3

nice 600mb,
wondering what inside.
Old 09/01/2016, 21:36   #4

what inside this folder
Old 09/02/2016, 01:34   #5

Download and use whatever is included on your own risk, since Cherno is known for his shady backdoor, virus, malware and trojan bullshit.
Old 09/02/2016, 01:46   #6

elite*gold: 350
Received Thanks: 1,184
Quote:
Originally Posted by blapanda View Post
Download and use whatever is included on your own risk, since Cherno is known for his shady backdoor, virus, malware and trojan bullshit.
even in the title it says "unreleased SOURCES"
Old 09/02/2016, 11:22   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by hazemooking View Post
even in the title it says "unreleased SOURCES"
Yea right, and sources won't cover that what I've said, right? There are prolly also executables.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/02/2016, 13:39   #8

elite*gold: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fladivo View Post
what inside this folder
Ramnit
Old 09/02/2016, 13:41   #9

Two words. Retarded people. Sources are there. Just re-compile from source if you think it's infected - I don't force you to run any executables from the package.
Old 09/02/2016, 13:44   #10

elite*gold: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hedgehock View Post
Two words. Retarded people. Sources are there. Just re-compile from source if you think it's infected - I don't force you to run any executables from the package.
That is true. But it is a fact that Ramnit is included in this rar file.

Just don't use these files and it will be fine:
Old 09/02/2016, 13:50   #11

I guess it's by time to tell actual story about that ramnit *****. Basically, back in times when i've been releasing those v188 files my old pentium 3 pc was infected with Ramnit, and yeah, that's pretty much why those files are infected with it. Ramnit is so **** annoying thing - it tries to infect whole your filesystem with itself. I think, kaspersky has ability to desinfect it safely without damaging (althrough, I'm not sure). Maybe, will do a video guide how to desinfect exe from it manually, lol.
Old 09/02/2016, 16:03   #12

elite*gold: 350
Received Thanks: 1,184
Quote:
Originally Posted by blapanda View Post
Yea right, and sources won't cover that what I've said, right? There are prolly also executables.
man you literally have the source codes he didn't say PLEASE RUN SERVER.EXE TO GET THE SOURCE if you found any .exe files in a project just clean the fucking solution browse the code yourself (if you're a programmer) recompile it and guess what you will get the fucking exes back and guess what again you will not find any malwares/trojans if you know what you're doing

+ Cherno is a friend of mine i know why he put backdoors in his programs because he was selling them unprotected. you can literally open the .exe using .Net reflector and extract the source he had to protect himself somehow y u kno because people (non-programmers) these days know how to use .Net Reflector and how to build a C# Project but they can't browse code or scan shit just like that
1: Open Solution
2: Right click on Solution
3: Build Solution

some of them know how to browse code but they can't find anything they see a good looking code (something they cant read) they will stop browsing fix any errors (small errors popup sometimes) Build and you got the fucking exes again

i don't think anyone deserve to get something he worked on Stolen by some poor ass kid
who doesn't appreciate his (the programmer) effort or they think they're some sort of CODE HACKER (i use reflktor i get code. all hail hacker )

and just like that they release the fucking source online EVERYWHERE on Turkish forums / arabic forums every single fucking forum that has the word Silkroad in it you will find the source there
Thanks
1 User