Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 15:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[RELEASE]Skalidor's Remove RedStats/Blues from Items

Discussion on [RELEASE]Skalidor's Remove RedStats/Blues from Items within the SRO PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 85
Received Thanks: 1,643
[RELEASE]Skalidor's Remove RedStats/Blues from Items

I heard some people are selling this shit for 100$. So I'm releasing this just to fuck around with them.

So this shit removes any kind of blue from an item, that you want removed for whatever reason. Currently its designed to remove red stats but it can be changed to anything by changing BETWEEN 1 - 4 if I remember correctly.
Been over 3 years now that I have this shit. Time to get rid of it.

Oh by the way, this shit is slow as hell probably since it was written at the beginning of my so-called sro career.
There's no proper error handling, transactions or anything. Just pure bullshit. I know, I could've done this a lot easier by STUFF-ing or PIVOT-ing, for example. However, 3 yrs old, what do ya expect.

PS: I'm not releasing the table _RefMagicOptNew; Either you make your own or use statics for the blues.
I've released a formula to calculate blues static somewhere on epvp or RZ before. Don't remember where that shit was. However currently its as dynamic as it can be for various blues.

HF.

- The beloved Royalblade
Thanks
6 Users
Old 03/02/2016, 01:30   #2

elite*gold: 1
+1
Old 03/02/2016, 09:00   #3

elite*gold: 0
professional as always man
Old 03/02/2016, 10:31   #4

elite*gold: 56
hmm Akasch, bin besseres von dir gewohnt...

meine query ist sehr viel kürzer und auch schneller
Old 03/02/2016, 19:57   #5

+11
Old 03/03/2016, 00:24   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syloxx View Post

This shall answer your concern. Additionally, this is dynamic and parts of it come from other queries of mine. To be exact, the ingame item linking query.

Furthermore, it's executed once a day max. I don't see no need to re-write something for performance when it's almost never executed.

However, yes its ****. Crappy enough to be released on epvp aint it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royalblade* View Post
Oh by the way, this **** is slow as hell probably since it was written at the beginning of my so-called sro career.
There's no proper error handling, transactions or anything. Just pure bullshit. I know, I could've done this a lot easier by STUFF-ing or PIVOT-ing, for example. However, 3 yrs old, what do ya expect.
Old 03/03/2016, 08:14   #7

Quote:
This shall answer your concern. Additionally, this is dynamic and parts of it come from other queries of mine. To be exact, the ingame item linking query.

Furthermore, it's executed once a day max. I don't see no need to re-write something for performance when it's almost never executed.

Pff as I would take effort to read all the stuff you wrote 😂
Old 03/03/2016, 08:26   #8

Quote:

Nicht gelesen was er dazu geschrieben hat?
Old 03/04/2016, 05:59   #9

elite*gold: 737
haha man wtf is that just remove blue from any item? mite want to try this . much much faster..

if (@Operation = '16' and @Refid ='65001')
begin
Update SRO_VT_SHARD.dbo._Items Set MagParamNum = 0, MagParam1 = NULL, MagParam2 = NULL, MagParam3 = NULL, MagParam4 = NULL, MagParam5 = NULL, MagParam6 = NULL, MagParam7 = NULL, MagParam8 = NULL, MagParam9 = NULL, MagParam10 = NULL, MagParam11 = NULL, MagParam12 = NULL where ID64 in (select ItemID from [SRO_VT_SHARD].[dbo].[_Inventory] where CharID = @D and Slot= 13 and ItemID>0)
end

Have fun so where my 100 dollers
Old 03/04/2016, 06:37   #10

elite*gold: 166
Received Thanks: 2,654
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonsof2004 View Post
haha man wtf is that just remove blue from any item? mite want to try this . much much faster..

begin
Update SRO_VT_SHARD.dbo._Items Set MagParamNum = 0, MagParam1 = NULL, MagParam2 = NULL, MagParam3 = NULL, MagParam4 = NULL, MagParam5 = NULL, MagParam6 = NULL, MagParam7 = NULL, MagParam8 = NULL, MagParam9 = NULL, MagParam10 = NULL, MagParam11 = NULL, MagParam12 = NULL where ID64 in (select ItemID from [SRO_VT_SHARD].[dbo].[_Inventory] where CharID = @D and Slot= 13 and ItemID>0)
end

feelsbadman
Old 03/04/2016, 12:55   #11

Quote:

begin
end

intelligence quotient: bread

removing all currently magparams from an item isn't hard at all.

but an example

6 STR
6 INT
60% Max Durability Reduce
100% Max Durability Increase

you wanna remove the durability reduce only

good luck doing that with your query
Old 03/05/2016, 06:13   #12

Quote:
intelligence quotient: bread

removing all currently magparams from an item isn't hard at all.

but an example

6 STR
6 INT
60% Max Durability Reduce
100% Max Durability Increase

you wanna remove the durability reduce only

good luck doing that with your query
Durability reduce? This query for taking off blues from any item nothing to do with Durability..
Old 03/05/2016, 19:24   #13

Quote:

begin
end

Arab idiocy at its best. (definitely no racism intended)
Please, can you just take a deep dive into the nile and remain there for the rest of your pathetic life? Make sure ur germs don't spread man, humanity's biggest challenge is getting rid of you people.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/05/2016, 20:06   #14

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 1,357
Quote:

Wait for that BR server with no edits.
Old 03/05/2016, 23:36   #15

Quote:
Arab idiocy at its best. (definitely no racism intended)
Please, can you just take a deep dive into the nile and remain there for the rest of your pathetic life? Make sure ur germs don't spread man, humanity's biggest challenge is getting rid of you people.
For your info i am a american. Maybe you should check around before you think. _|_