Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 10:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[RELEASE] Pinnacle databases, client,filters and files

Discussion on [RELEASE] Pinnacle databases, client,filters and files within the SRO PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Closed Thread

Old 11/02/2015, 14:46   #31

elite*gold: 87
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skipper* View Post
OMG WHY YOU DONT FUCKING GET IT. ALL OF WHAT U ARE SAYING ARE GUESSES AND NOT FUCKING TRUE AND IT DOESNT MATTER IF YOU ADDED SKILLEFFECT OR NOT. TALK ABOUT EXPERIENCE.
Guessing? didn't you guess that part?
Quote:
HF with ur fail servers badly coded sql procedures = performance gg.
Copied features and un able to create new ones is bullshit.
Keep going on the same cycle and acting high and big while knowing nothing.
talking about my sql procedures like you saw them lel.
Btw, i'm not guessing and everything i said is true. prove :

I don't have enough time to explore every single procedure. that procedure name is _PermaBuffs. everyone can check it.

Renaming a database doesn't make you a developer. Admit it Camel.

Quote:
With all the due respect to moderators, I'm defending myself.
What are you talking about? you're who started it lel.
Defending yourself by changing the whole shit that you were talking about and start attacking other peoples reputation ? Retarded.
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/02/2015, 16:12   #32

elite*gold: 145
Quote:
I won't fucking reply to 2 idiots, 1: Unknown German hit me big in the butt, 2: Fat ass plyz english egyptian. You both know nothing about what you're talking about. You always keep talking high while acting like an idiot, i cannot bring myself to reply to trash like you both. I'm out GG & BB AND Good luck with the database that if you could use them
Little 16 YO kid calling me an idiot
Brief Notice about Skipper

- You Joined Elamidas Crew , you threaten akasch ---> you got banned , and you still calling your self ( i own Elamidas shard )

- i Asked you for a job , you just copied from Elamidas ( shane ) even tho , you did not copied perfectly.

- You Started your own serve Failacle ( Failed like shit , 3x re-open with fail ) a junior developer would be able to fix your crash

-You Removed Paypal from Failacle payment, which mean you do not trust on your server , and you believe users will charge back you

- you did not paid back your user who did donated using mobile , Spider accounts.

- Now your working on a new server , and you expect some one to sponsor your project ? do you expect players ? please go suicide

Out of this topic arguing with a 16 YO kid
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/02/2015, 18:01   #33

elite*gold: 71
Received Thanks: 1,099
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xutan* View Post
Guessing? didn't you guess that part?

talking about my sql procedures like you saw them lel.
Btw, i'm not guessing and everything i said is true. prove :

I don't have enough time to explore every single procedure. that procedure name is _PermaBuffs. everyone can check it.

Renaming a database doesn't make you a developer. Admit it Camel.

What are you talking about? you're who started it lel.
Defending yourself by changing the whole shit that you were talking about and start attacking other peoples reputation ? Retarded.
Oh hell. This is not even used, we tried to make the perm buffs working on all the levels but this was a long time ago and the one who did these latest changes was Leonius and he fucked the latest permabuffs too. Do not try to use it because I know you'll. Also you're not cool when u say 'camel', camel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ŠNerminŠ View Post
Little 16 YO kid calling me an idiot
Brief Notice about Skipper

- You Joined Elamidas Crew , you threaten akasch ---> you got banned , and you still calling your self ( i own Elamidas shard )

- i Asked you for a job , you just copied from Elamidas ( shane ) even tho , you did not copied perfectly.

- You Started your own serve Failacle ( Failed like shit , 3x re-open with fail ) a junior developer would be able to fix your crash

-You Removed Paypal from Failacle payment, which mean you do not trust on your server , and you believe users will charge back you

- you did not paid back your user who did donated using mobile , Spider accounts.

- Now your working on a new server , and you expect some one to sponsor your project ? do you expect players ? please go suicide

Out of this topic arguing with a 16 YO kid
I kept telling you a lot of times all of what u're saying is false, not true yet you believe your shitty brain.

- I left Elamidas Crew by myself, I didn't get banned. You can ask the mastermind.
- I didn't copy shane @ the glows thing, pretty much found it on vehalla client and re-edited the colors and sizes to make them fit what u need, but you wanted me to create completely new ones and do other stuff too for $30? Go die, please?
- Pinnacle would have gotten a lot of players, at least it gotten 380 players in 12 hours @ the 2nd opening. But I admit it, it was one of my huge faults. The team wasn't good enough to proceed and a lot of unknown bugs kept showing up thanks to Leo and we didn't test it enough again thanks to the investor not being able to pay a month for a test server which made us hurry.
- PayPal was never added to Pinnacle, so please go kill yourself.
- Spider accounts? Bad news, we didn't have Payment wall and all the payments were going straight into SuperRewards accounts no matter what payment it was.
- I'm working on my own server by myself on my PC. Do not worry and do not butt your head into it.

By the fucking way, WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU OBTAINING THESE WRONG INFORMATIONS????
Old 11/02/2015, 18:22   #34

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonius* View Post

I'll find the server files and share them ASAP.

Good luck with the databases.
when you will share Server files ??
Old 11/02/2015, 18:46   #35

something wrong with db even if i use sql 2014 !!!!!!!!!
Old 11/02/2015, 19:55   #36

Quote:
Oh hell. This is not even used, we tried to make the perm buffs working on all the levels but this was a long time ago and the one who did these latest changes was Leonius and he ****** the latest permabuffs too. Do not try to use it because I know you'll. Also you're not cool when u say 'camel', camel.
Already did it on my own. This is the difference, I spend my time on doing stuffs on my own. and idiots like you spend their time trying to make stolen things work lel. You couldn't do things on your own and couldn't even make a ready-to-use stuff work? Such a shame.
Old 11/02/2015, 19:56   #37

SQL 2014 Error DB
Old 11/02/2015, 20:19   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tera-SRO View Post
SQL 2014 Error DB

I Said this for SQL 2014 but...
cant fck restore this DB

want help !!!
Old 11/02/2015, 23:13   #39

elite*gold: 71
Received Thanks: 1,099
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xutan* View Post
Already did it on my own. This is the difference, I spend my time on doing stuffs on my own. and idiots like you spend their time trying to make stolen things work lel. You couldn't do things on your own and couldn't even make a ready-to-use stuff work? Such a shame.
What you didn't even understand from all what I said on those posts. Tell me that your brain is too stupid to understand so you can put me out of misery, the way you talk makes me angry as **** cause you're talking about something that is not ******* true yet you're like shehap oh well wait, he pays you so that u can be his dog. I get it now, thank you.

I haven't ******* seen a single release from you so I cannot judge your skills but from Reality thread, your skills are way below average. I'm average myself @ SQL but for SRO my skills are good enough.
Old 11/03/2015, 01:58   #40

elite*gold: 1
tons of ppls don't have a real life
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/03/2015, 02:02   #41

SQL 2012 or 2008 ?
Old 11/03/2015, 04:12   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konami$ View Post
tons of ppls don't have a real life
Like me and you, reading this whole conversation. I dunno what you are doing else, but listening to "knocking on heavens door" and eating some popcorn, while being at this dramatic scene. :3

Those "others" ... such rude, so wow. Ain't caring about the fight, heading straight for money digging ... *derb, signature*
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/03/2015, 04:28   #43

elite*gold: 15
Received Thanks: 1,357
I should read this thread more often, it's very entertaining to see this flame war, **** even I couldn't do it better than this.

Actually I'm starting to wonder, what's a better love story, this release or twilight?
Thanks
4 Users
Old 11/03/2015, 05:35   #44

elite*gold: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWickedNite View Post
I should read this thread more often, it's very entertaining to see this flame war, **** even I couldn't do it better than this.

Actually I'm starting to wonder, what's a better love story, this release or twilight?
Old 11/03/2015, 07:11   #45

Quote:
What you didn't even understand from all what I said on those posts. Tell me that your brain is too stupid to understand so you can put me out of misery, the way you talk makes me angry as fuck cause you're talking about something that is not fucking true yet you're like shehap oh well wait, he pays you so that u can be his dog. I get it now, thank you.
You can't deny it by talking like that. I proved that all of what i said was true.
Btw, your way of talking shows your stupidness.
Quote:
I haven't fucking seen a single release from you so I cannot judge your skills but from Reality thread, your skills are way below average. I'm average myself @ SQL but for SRO my skills are good enough.
Genius. there is no link between skills and a thread. It never shows how is the code like. And I simply do what the customer asks for.

Sadly, you don't have any sql skills. as i told you before, renaming a database doesn't require skills. Don't talk like you could do any shit without stealing vt_royal.
You couldn't even fix a crash problem lel.

Btw, If we compare between reality and your shitty server, Reality is much more stable and featured.
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread