Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[GUIDE] Chinese Characters (Vista)

Discussion on [GUIDE] Chinese Characters (Vista) within the SRO PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,072
[GUIDE] Chinese Characters (Vista)

This guide is to show you how to display Chinese characters and symbols on Silkroad Online for you and not those ???.

1. Start
2. Control Panel
3. Clock, Language, and Region
4. Regional and Language options
5. Administrative
6. Change system locale
7. Chinese Simplified PRC
8. Restart your PC

Then there you have it now you can see Chinese words on Vista. Have fun.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Guide]The massive Chinese INT based characters guide.
04/01/2019 - SRO Guides & Templates - 122 Replies
Before I share with you my experience of 3 years about "INT based characters", I would like to clear some points: 1) Let your opinion>guide, not guide>opinion. 2) INT bow man is included. 3) Many, many INT options are included. Ok! Let's start. 1)The full INT S/S:
Chinese characters in SunSro
07/23/2009 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
Hello all , Ingame i only see ???? and strange letters like Ë and Ö , i just wanna know if there is a way to see chinese letters , like every other chinese player . Thx
Guide: How to make Fat or Thin characters on PW
07/19/2009 - Perfect World - 31 Replies
I just combined this steps and I successfully created a fat character. Hope this helps. Credits goes to them. The first thing to do: Next step
Chinese characters [problem]
07/18/2009 - Technical Support - 10 Replies
Hey guys, wasup? i have a problem with a chinese lenguague, i cannot see the characters, just numbers ... here i put a picture for be more explicit... why that happen? any solution? thanks! http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/5840/96053339. jpg http://img196.imageshack.us/img196/96053339.jpg/1/ w826.png
Chinese Conquer + Vista
12/26/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
Does anyone know how to get chinese conquer fonts to look like real chinese symbols in windows vista