Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 10:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SjSRO Basic PK2 - W/ Divisions New and Old

Discussion on SjSRO Basic PK2 - W/ Divisions New and Old within the SRO PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 07/13/2009, 01:06   #16

elite*gold: 0
i'm having some problems with sjsro, so i'll try it! Thank you my friend!

+ thanks to you..
Old 08/26/2009, 23:33   #17

Bump for new people who didn't know this existed...
Old 08/27/2009, 16:13   #18

thx man
Old 09/02/2009, 03:57   #19

Any one know why i got dc when npc thiefs spawn?

Any ideas?
Old 09/02/2009, 07:55   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by exxxe View Post
Any one know why i got dc when npc thiefs spawn?

Any ideas?
Happens to me now too.. I'm not exactly sure why.. it's whenever thieves spawn only..
Old 09/02/2009, 14:01   #21

If anyone know how to fix this problems, write here pls. THANKS
Old 09/09/2009, 02:40   #22

No way to fix it at the moment as far as I know.. It was something the GM did to modify the server that caused this crashing I believe. The GM has done a lot of fiddling around with the stuff (like disabling speed drugs) and so on. The crashes are quite often in dw with this pk2 now. Good job @ sjsro gms for ******* their server up worse.
Old 09/22/2009, 13:40   #23

HELP!! i downloaded all links but they same the same thing... i downloaded ecsro files then downloaded the sjsro media.pk2 but still the same thing happen it says "media.pk2 crash or damage.... need help here