Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] EU Skills Re-Color

Discussion on [Release] EU Skills Re-Color within the SRO PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 09/09/2015, 23:24   #31

elite*gold: 0
link dead
Old 09/22/2015, 15:29   #32

elite*gold: 0
@reupload

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[B][COLOR="Black"][/COLOR][/B] [RELEASE] LnL_Legendhax Undetected
01/06/2013 - Soldier Front Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 1 Replies
Undected LnL_Legendhax LnL_Legendhax OS = win 7 / xp / vista screen shots: http://oi48.tinypic.com/10mlkl1.jpg
[Release]ID's Color Changer
12/08/2012 - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 58 Replies
Status:Work Text Value's: Counter_sword_atex.tga wing_atex.tga bat_atex.tga sword_atex.tga sentrybee_atex.tga senti_wall_atex.tga 15_female_body_atex.tga Text Value's:
[RELEASE]Dynamic say->color
11/28/2012 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 14 Replies
Hello, I've been gone for a long time. I want to do something. This is questlib.lua for say function I'm create class. Source code: -- poXavincS from first published to elitepvpers.com -- 19/11/.12 SAY = {} SAY.__index = SAY
[Source] Move mouse to specific color on screen (color aimbot)
11/20/2012 - .NET Languages - 0 Replies
I was initially calling GetPixel in a loop to scan a screenshot for a specific RBG which caused a 2-3 delay before finding the color until I realized it's much faster to use LockBits and UnlockBits instead. Anyway, here's my source for finding a specific RBG color on your screen and then automatically moving the mouse to that color which is good for browser shooting games and what not. Compiled in vs2010. Imports System.Drawing.Imaging Imports System.Runtime.InteropServices
[Release]New mobs color mod
06/11/2012 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 5 Replies
Hello to everyone i found some time to mod these mobs i hope you like it ! http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/6748/modedmobs .png These files go to monster2 and replace if you dont want replace them just copy the files from monster2 and make them with new id like new mobs...