Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 11:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] EvolutionGamingNetwork Database + Server files(quest scripts etc) - 05.02.2

Discussion on [Release] EvolutionGamingNetwork Database + Server files(quest scripts etc) - 05.02.2 within the SRO PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 06/07/2017, 11:19   #136

elite*gold: 0
re-upload please links are dead
Old 11/21/2018, 17:56   #137

elite*gold: 0
Can someone re-upload please?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release] Special - Sro DataBase Chinese SunWorld Files
05/11/2018 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 43 Replies
Welcome All Today I Will Share My Special - Sro China DB I Think All Will Say Screen Shot or Info etc , etc .. Thread Link : http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/private-sro-adver tising/2029861-special-sro-chiniese-only-old-syste m-sunworld-files.html Download From Thread The Client And Download From Here The DataBase : Special - Sro China Last DB.rar
[Release] EvolutionGamingNetwork Website - 05.02.2013
07/05/2014 - SRO PServer Guides & Releases - 29 Replies
» Introduction Hello e*pvpers, Today I want to release the original & full website of Evolution Gaming Network. » Preview http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/6667/f7fa72f4d bda4a158fdc790.png http://img405.imageshack.us/img405/6637/ss1ne.png
[Release]Tons Of Database Scripts
09/05/2012 - Shaiya PServer Development - 3 Replies
Hello Elite Pvpers , Here is Tons Of Database Scripts.. Credits To FlameGod and benoli105 This Contains : AH Script Account lookup pr guild AuctionBoard_OverpricingSearchTest Change an Item to Item for Character Name Change Faction of Player change from 1 colum to another colum in another database Char&Gear Change
[Release] Database + server files
10/24/2011 - EO PServer Guides & Releases - 3 Replies
Hi all seems that the persone who took over the server got rid of the eo version for that reason my database does not exist anymore and that gives me again the right to reelase it in public to prevent losing of our work please keep in mind , i can not provide support for this and there is a change that the database is a kinda mess ( differend games in it ) but it is up to you to figure out what to do same as the game server it is a mess to set it up as a few things are changed and a...
[Release]M2GS erweitergung Log Scripts (2010 Files)
05/31/2011 - Metin2 PServer Guides & Strategies - 16 Replies
Hallo, Ihr kennt doch bestimmt die das Command Log script von xPit. Ich habe dieses dann umgeschrieben für den Admin bereich. Nebenbei habe ich noch für folgende Log Tabellen diese scripts geschrieben (abgeändert von xPit): Hack Log Money Log Login Log