Not a member yet? Register for your free account!

You last visited: Today at 12:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[RELEASE] PenguinSRO Website!

Old   #31

elite*gold: 20
The Black Market: 0/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,424
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miky Mouse View Post
i c u love me <3 TROLLING PPL FTW OKAY?

now to make things clearer - i made that site: yea, i released the site: yea.
if maggo wants his site, SO FUCKING MAKE YOURSELF!
about your primesro - you got the files: yea, i got the files from you: yea where's problem? you stole i stole, do what i want.

wanna know why? because you all are fucking greedy after money, sro community was pretty nice before kids like you appeared, MONEY MONEY MONEY.

reason of your projects? MONEY MONEY MONEY.

reason i stand against? FUCK YOUR MONEY MONEY MONEY.

You're like little monkeys who can't live without their banana.

i tought sro files were released to community for have what they were always wanted, NOT FOR GINGERS LIKE YOU WHO JUST WANT MAKE BUSINESS OUT OF THEM.

Aloe Blacc - I Need a Dollar (Live in Studio) - YouTube

now stop crying. bb afk.

of course, cuz that shit can't have chargeback hhh. go lick maggos balls one more time baby. I bet he'll give you some fry sylk for that.

i've succesfully trolled almost every single person of you posting here, now who's the winner? you kids cryin i laughtin.

look at yourself mate, you're running after maggo like a dick after pussy, every comment he says you'll definetly be like "YES YES MAGGO I LOVE YOU I 100% AGREE. JUST KEEP ME MY GM POSITION ", all hail MAGGO!

Even thu i put straight in your eyes that you're being used as good way to attract people to his server to fill his pocket up even abit more. Look back when you joined, how much esro players joined aswell? and how much of them donated? oh and lemme guess, what you got for all that? A FUCKING GM which you can get on almost any server and there's even few where you can get rly paid for that? I already heard from several ppl, that you're totally addicted to silkroad and you've like no real life at all, a 20+ y.o person with no job or anything. Funny.

I'd like to see what you gonna do against my future silkroad projects hahaha, you really think i do believe your fairytales about the thing that ur kral friend victor (aka esro owner) has tools which can take down any sro server ? if he'd have such things there would be just one sro server running out there.
#i'm just guessin wickednite = n3vermore. in case it's not, screw you, this message for him.

Yes I am N3vermore.
Yes I brought alot of esro players and donators to Maggo's server, which by the way, it's not actually my problem that they want to buy silks, it's their own money that I don't control.I personally like and enjoy playing on this server, so do my friends which i brought.
I have been a main moderator and a GM of esro for quite a long time, and I've also got 0 cents out of that, and I am not complaining because all the income that was there, it was because of Victor's time, dedication and work.So why would I request money when I was not forced to stay there and I stood only for my friends and for the sake of the game/server which I really enjoyed.
No I am not running after anyone, I can leave with all my friends whenever I want, I am free to do it.
Even if we, the esro staff, didn't do anything against other pservers, it's because they haven't tried either, and if they did it was because of madness and jealousy.We were just very original and one of the best pservers experience out there.
About your future projects? Bltch please, you'll never be able to have more than 10-20 players in your server, simply because no one trusts you now.
For your own information, and for all the haters out there that are bullshitting, I am 19 years old and my free time is due to a shitty country that I live in, so if you have really no idea what you're talking about, jumping from a game to real life without any kind of knowledge about me or my personal life, I'd suggest you keep your hands home.

In the end, you're a worthless piece of shit in the eyes of every member of elitepvpers, why? Because you enjoy such kind of reputation and your "future", which i hate using that word because its not the case of a future for you, you've made it yourself.Therefor you're useless for absolutely everyone.

Old   #32

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by WickedNite View Post
Yes I am N3vermore.
Yes I brought alot of esro players and donators to Maggo's server, which by the way, it's not actually my problem that they want to buy silks, it's their own money that I don't control.I personally like and enjoy playing on this server, so do my friends which i brought.
I have been a main moderator and a GM of esro for quite a long time, and I've also got 0 cents out of that, and I am not complaining because all the income that was there, it was because of Victor's time, dedication and work.So why would I request money when I was not forced to stay there and I stood only for my friends and for the sake of the game/server which I really enjoyed.
No I am not running after anyone, I can leave with all my friends whenever I want, I am free to do it.
Even if we, the esro staff, didn't do anything against other pservers, it's because they haven't tried either, and if they did it was because of madness and jealousy.We were just very original and one of the best pservers experience out there.
About your future projects? Bltch please, you'll never be able to have more than 10-20 players in your server, simply because no one trusts you now.
For your own information, and for all the haters out there that are bullshitting, I am 19 years old and my free time is due to a shitty country that I live in, so if you have really no idea what you're talking about, jumping from a game to real life without any kind of knowledge about me or my personal life, I'd suggest you keep your hands home.

In the end, you're a worthless piece of shit in the eyes of every member of elitepvpers, why? Because you enjoy such kind of reputation and your "future", which i hate using that word because its not the case of a future for you, you've made it yourself.Therefor you're useless for absolutely everyone.
YOLOLO!
are you sure? xD i've helped more them than you could ever imagine, so why you put your speech over others?

It's my fucking release and I DONT GIVE A SHIT ABOUT THE KIDS WHO CRY OR DONT LIKE ANYTHING ABOUT IT. DEAL WITH IT.

about that "no players" thing.. i dont even care if i'll ever open a server again it will never be profit project unlike all others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xXMagicalXx View Post
SRO Scene is over for you, accept it, theres noone who is willed to ever work with you again, well maybe some completely retarded 1 day Server but nothing more. Just lets see when your uberkral server comes out, how much wipes it will have and how long it can even last on a home computer
OH MAGICAL THE ONE WHO CLOSED LIKE 4 SERVERS (where ppl donated n stuff) AND NOW IS OWNER OF PENGUINSRO HAHAHAHA XD Wait who's the "najobshik" here?

maggo should i name them?

btw, i just did what you deserve, say thanks ur team reacted fast enuf, it'd end up even more lethal.
Old   #33

bunch of kids in this thread :O Agree with the money, people were crying when ecsro were online everyone were talking bout "greedy chinese" and what is epvp now? I don't mean all server but 99% are like OMG I WANT TO GAIN ALOT OF MONEY EVEN THE GAMEPLAY IS BULLSHIT AND DONATOR ARE OP...but it was supposed to be like this
Thanks
1 User
Old   #34

#request cleanup my kral release thread from these ***** >.<

Old   #35

elite*gold: 273
The Black Market: 43/1/0
Received Thanks: 2,422
Quote:
Originally Posted by SniuurksT View Post
Why should i cry? i just hate ppl like you , oh and how will you keep releasing files if no one will trust you?
Dude , leave him .. pathetic is the word which perfectly fitted to his character.
Old   #36

elite*gold: 1
The Black Market: 6/0/0
Received Thanks: 1,549
Quote:
Originally Posted by Veteran1337 View Post
bunch of kids in this thread :O Agree with the money, people were crying when ecsro were online everyone were talking bout "greedy chinese" and what is epvp now? I don't mean all server but 99% are like OMG I WANT TO GAIN ALOT OF MONEY EVEN THE GAMEPLAY IS BULLSHIT AND DONATOR ARE OP...but it was supposed to be like this
Still, doing stuff like this, releasing something someone paid you for... that's just duochebagery.
Old   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haze* View Post
Still, doing stuff like this, releasing something someone paid you for... that's just duochebagery.
wait, who did say he paid? i never asked him to pay anything, if he rly thinks a 15$ paysafecard was payment for site programming then im a ******.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #38

elite*gold: 56
Received Thanks: 1,175
Quote:
wait, who did say he paid? i never asked him to pay anything, if he rly thinks a 15$ paysafecard was payment for site programming then im a ******.
Why did you accepted them in the first place ?
Thanks
1 User
Old   #39

Received Thanks: 1,101
I always thought Micky Mouse wud be much nicer
Thanks
1 User
Old   #40

Quote:
You did not request any kind of pure cash, only virtual payments, you know there is a thing called WESTERN UNION which is not chargebackable.But I think you live in a age of stone that your country is too poor to have Western Union.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #41

This thread is like a comedy club.
Keep it up Miky Maus or whatever the **** your name is... Your attitude in this thread only shows how immature you are.
Old   #42

hmmm well
Old   #43

You call yourself uber kral, but are you so kral to know how to pick up your money? hm let's see, NO.All you're doing in this thread is to extend a large variety of stupidity, idiocy and meaningless texts to hide who you really are behind the scenes.If you really claim to be whoever you pretend, why are you accepting any kind of work for virtual currency? And truth be told, a guy that knows for what he's working, asks straight for his payment and doesn't backstab afterwards.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #44

elite*gold: 56
Received Thanks: 1,175
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evolution Developer View Post
hmmm well
hmm yes... Think before you post..
Old   #45

keep sharing and let them rage in their own world ...

Thanks
1 User