Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 02:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[TOOL] An(other) ECSRO Autologin (SIBI AND NO-DC)

Discussion on [TOOL] An(other) ECSRO Autologin (SIBI AND NO-DC) within the SRO PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 09/20/2009, 22:01   #166

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation

I have this little problem
any1 have some fix or patch to solve?
for this **** the SJSRO Roal can't select in the server list
rest work excelent
(my server name is whit 3/4 lol )

"However, SJSRO is different. It still uses the same path, but the key's name is RECENTecSROS instead of RECENTSERVER. Don't bother asking me why since I don't have a clue.
Anyways, that's not the real problem. Changing a line in my code solved that long ago.
The problem is the names of SJSRO servers. For some people, it shows as random Russian letters, for others it shows as Hebrew and usually it's just random symbols like 3/4][| etc.
When this strange collection of symbols is saved in your registry or in my AutoIt code, it tends to be read differently on different computers... Which, I assume, is the problem causing the servers to show up ingame when they're not supposed to."
Old 09/20/2009, 22:53   #167

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by buzsaw View Post
I have this little problem
any1 have some fix or patch to solve?
for this **** the SJSRO Roal can't select in the server list
rest work excelent
(my server name is whit 3/4 lol )

"However, SJSRO is different. It still uses the same path, but the key's name is RECENTecSROS instead of RECENTSERVER. Don't bother asking me why since I don't have a clue.
Anyways, that's not the real problem. Changing a line in my code solved that long ago.
The problem is the names of SJSRO servers. For some people, it shows as random Russian letters, for others it shows as Hebrew and usually it's just random symbols like 3/4][| etc.
When this strange collection of symbols is saved in your registry or in my AutoIt code, it tends to be read differently on different computers... Which, I assume, is the problem causing the servers to show up ingame when they're not supposed to."
I can solve coping the
same server name in the regedit
thanks a lot
bye bye
Old 10/10/2009, 19:53   #168

doesnt open the client at all....
(ECSROALv3.1) i filled in all options but it just doesnt open client :S
Old 04/04/2010, 16:08   #169

Hm, not working correctly, just start Sro, and than not chose server, and if u manually do it, it doesn't enter my username... so this program is only start sro for me :S