Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Relese]APAS - New Private SRO Tool

Discussion on [Relese]APAS - New Private SRO Tool within the SRO PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Relese]APAS - New Private SRO Tool

Hello epvpers,

I just made a new tool for SRO and I want to share it will you guys.
So lets start

Current Featrues:
  1. Auto Portion
  2. Auto Cure Poisons
  3. Auto Heal Wolf
  4. Auto use Berzerek
  5. Auto rise INT/STR after lvlup
  6. Hide/Unhide SilkRoad / APAS
  7. Quick Kill SilkRoad / APAS
  8. Auto Attack
    • When the mob is selected auto press skills.
  9. Compact and easy to use GUI
  10. Conifg.ini support and ON/OFF Function
  11. HotKeys
    • PGUP(PageUp) - Start/Stop Auto Portion
    • PGDN(PageDown) - Start/Stop Auto Attack
    • END - Quick Close APAS
    • HOME - Hide/Unhide APAS
    • DEL (Delete) - Quick Close SilkRoad

How to use:
  1. Start both the game and APAS
  2. Add your settings in APAS
  3. Make sure your game resolution is 1024x768
  4. Use the hotkeys to start/stop/exit the script/sro ...

Download Links:

* NEW
Scan not needed since its just the source code .au3 file

Scan Reports:
and also
MD5: 5398ea215e03394394f7f7ecfc844511

and also
MD5: 103a2a738be9fdc50c34788ebc10aac1

NOTE: The scan results are just autoit False Positives ... This means that the file is clean just the AVs detects them as virus due to the way it was patched. If you still have doubts you can read .

FAQ:

Why I made this tool?
  • Well I made it for personal use and learning purpose in the first stage but after I shared it with some friends then they suggested me to share it with the world on some forums and sinse this is a good forum for this kind of tools here I am .
This tool is working with any client?
  • Yes, this tool should work with any UNMODIFIED clients but I did not test it. I think there will be a problem if the user use other media.pk2's to change the menu theme and blue zerk and so on ... So please don't complain if it will not work as it should ... but still I'l try to fix any bugs I'l find
When the next version will be relesed?
  • Dunno ... maybe today maybe next weak ... depends on how much time I get free to work at this script.
Can I use your script to press skills and SIBI to select the mobs?
  • Of course. In special if you want to level your skills highter then lvl 70 and sibi won't find them. This is the reason I changed the HotKeys to don't overlap the SIBI's hotkeys.
Why you started with version 0.3 and not 0.1?
  • Well I wanted to start with v0.1 ... I made it and when I posted it the mods of the forum didn't approved my topic ... still unknown reasons =D.
There are still some nasty bugs ... will you fix them?
  • Of course, I do my best to find the best ways to fix all bugs I find because I'm using this tool myself and I really hate bugs
Where I can see what you changed/edited/added from your last version?
  • I included a Change Log.txt in the APAS archive so every1 can see what I changed in the new versions.
Ok guys ... I hope this will explain everything you have to know about this tool. If there are any questions or comments I will be happy to answer all of them.

Thanks
44 Users
Old 04/02/2009, 15:27   #2

Hello again,
I found some little bugs after I posted the thread so I'm ganna relese a quick fix with those bugs fixed. (v0.3b)

I am sorry again for this.

The new links are updated in the first post. [Download and Scans]

Please remeber to post any bugs/problems and suggestions you have.

Thanks.
Old 04/02/2009, 15:46   #3

Can you make a Video how to use it?
On Forum exist much Scmmer/Hacker,so i wont loose my Account!
I saw much Scammer with keylooger like 30kb!
Old 04/02/2009, 17:01   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by TürkischLi View Post
Can you make a Video how to use it?
On Forum exist much Scmmer/Hacker,so i wont loose my Account!
I saw much Scammer with keylooger like 30kb!
Well I know those kind of staff but I will never destroy my reputation with such stupid things.

This tool is based on pixel search so its quite common. Right now I'm working on a new script that will read and write directly from memory so it will be possible to use auto attack and pot with the bot without having to be in the game for the script to search pixels. Untile now everything works fine ... but it will be a bit hard to implement it in APAS.

About the video I can't make it right now because I don't have all the things I need. (Fraps, Vegas etc ..)
But here is a lil pic of the GUI:

Also a mod can confirm this please? Because I want to remove all those doubts regarding the safety of the tool.

Thanks.
Thanks
6 Users
Old 04/02/2009, 17:08   #5

I tried, but it didn't work. I set the resolution to 1024x768, but the bot didn't auto target, it just did the auto heal.
I don't know whether its my problem or the bot's problem.
btw, thx for your work.
Old 04/02/2009, 17:17   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by camap007 View Post
I tried, but it didn't work. I set the resolution to 1024x768, but the bot didn't auto target, it just did the auto heal.
I don't know whether its my problem or the bot's problem.
btw, thx for your work.

Well it didn't worked because its NOT a bot !!! It don't auto target ... just auto press the skills to kill the mobs.

Its just a additional tool if we can call it like that to help you. You can see what it can do in the Features section from the first post.
Old 04/02/2009, 17:34   #7

another auto it ****... we dont need that **** anymore we need coded with c++ bots or tools not auto it ****...
Old 04/02/2009, 17:58   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by iliasvadaz View Post
another auto it ****... we dont need that **** anymore we need coded with c++ bots or tools not auto it ****...
I knew from the very beginning that posting this will bring a lot of stupid comments. I just did it because because my friends have suggested me to post it.

Anyway if you really want a bot why don't u code it by yourself? And anyway don't talk like that about autoit ... it is a very powerful language and you can make very complex thing in it ... even bots ... here is an example. I know it is for WOW but it is made in autoit so ...

Old 04/02/2009, 19:27   #9

does the hide/show system work with more then 1 client?
Old 04/02/2009, 20:38   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmoobb View Post
I knew from the very beginning that posting this will bring a lot of stupid comments. I just did it because because my friends have suggested me to post it.

Anyway if you really want a bot why don't u code it by yourself? And anyway don't talk like that about autoit ... it is a very powerful language and you can make very complex thing in it ... even bots ... here is an example. I know it is for WOW but it is made in autoit so ...

you can make loop back in auto it?in c++ you can do anything you want why we will need this **** anyway? we already have sibiprincent that is way better than this auto it ****
Old 04/02/2009, 21:19   #11

Quote:
you can make loop back in auto it?in c++ you can do anything you want why we will need this **** anyway? we already have sibiprincent that is way better than this auto it ****
Yes you have sibi ... but you can use this tool for example to press the skills and sibi to select the mobs (or at last this is how I do) ... so you won't lose time to set the skills in that bot ... and btw if you lvl the skills too high then the sibi won't read them anymore ... and it have some other bugs too ... and sibi don't have the other options ... like hide sro / kill sro / auto rise etc ...

Anyway I say again ... I made this tool just to learn autoit not to be an uber good bot or a perfect tool.
Old 04/02/2009, 21:46   #12

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,105
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmoobb View Post
Yes you have sibi ... but you can use this tool for example to press the skills and sibi to select the mobs (or at last this is how I do) ... so you won't lose time to set the skills in that bot ... and btw if you lvl the skills too high then the sibi won't read them anymore ... and it have some other bugs too ... and sibi don't have the other options ... like hide sro / kill sro / auto rise etc ...

Anyway I say again ... I made this tool just to learn autoit not to be an uber good bot or a perfect tool.
Is it possible to read the coordinates offsets directly from the Memory just the same way you got the offset for HP and MP, if yeah, it shouldn't be hard to make a loop would it?
Old 04/02/2009, 22:07   #13

elite*gold: 20
Quote:

You are talking alot of ****..

This isnt a bot, otherwise he would have put Bot instead of Tool,

This is just liek a plugin for sibiprecints, You put this program with Sibi, and then when you lv, it will raise your int or str..And i got problems with my zerker in Sibi, so now i can use this one..+ on ECSRO i got a wolf, so now i can go bot without coming back, that my freaking wolf died..if you want this in C++ then code it yourself..

But people like you, just dont understand that..

And i totally agree with mmoobb says, Code it yourself if you know it all beter, smartass..

@ onTopic, Nice tool, thx, im using it =D

+1 thx for ya

EDIT: 400th post..!
Old 04/02/2009, 22:39   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by glialka View Post
This is just liek a plugin for sibiprecints, You put this program with Sibi, and then when you lv, it will raise your int or str..And i got problems with my zerker in Sibi, so now i can use this one..+ on ECSRO i got a wolf, so now i can go bot without coming back, that my freaking wolf died..if you want this in C++ then code it yourself..

Weldone for the 400th post :P

And this is exactly what I was trying to say

btw I found a lil bug in my zerk code too ... It will not activate the zerk every time it detects a giant ... I will fix this problem in the next version ... but it will take a while because I want to add a new auto pot system and a new way to send the keys so it will work even if the game is hided or minimized and also to finish the auto login system.

@Request if any1 wanna help me:
I need the Wolf HP and Max Wolf HP Pointer address and OffSet.
Old 04/03/2009, 00:08   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by glialka View Post
You are talking alot of ****..

This isnt a bot, otherwise he would have put Bot instead of Tool,

But people like you, just dont understand that..

And i totally agree with mmoobb says, Code it yourself if you know it all beter, smartass..

@ onTopic, Nice tool, thx, im using it =D

+1 thx for ya

did i said its a bot?
i said we dont need any tool like that because there are many so before trying to play the play boy here