Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 22:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release] -ECSRO- Lawsuit documents for learning purposes

Discussion on [Release] -ECSRO- Lawsuit documents for learning purposes within the SRO PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 11/12/2012, 12:43   #61
Chat Killer In Duty

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 6,470
Quote:
Originally Posted by theross View Post
everything presentation-related (website) makes it obviously a problem.
as long as your server website doesn't have much (or any at all) related sro things, joymax won't be taking the work to download your client and to register an account. it might be that they won't even run the risk of doing it as it may contain viruses. furthermore, they are not able to tell if the files used are the real server files, or a well-coded emulator

ps: thanks for the sticky.
Lets fake a server and infect the client so that joymax will be infected. Then iSRO files will be ours
*insert evil laugh here*
Sound like fun to me
Thanks
4 Users
Old 04/01/2013, 19:12   #62

elite*gold: 0
ee as issued Silkroad-R is ECSRO was long gone..
Old 08/27/2014, 14:55   #63

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 3,766
unstuck

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Release]Chinese server manuals (MS-Word documents)
03/07/2014 - SRO Private Server - 11 Replies
Nothing special, just good to have it in your collection. The RAR contains: -2 picture about server structure -SMC guide for GMs (chinese) -Server files manual (chinese) Download: 网络拓扑.r ar
[INFO]Summary of the Lawsuit - Joymax against poor ecsro aka zszc slave
09/23/2011 - SRO Private Server - 56 Replies
here it comes.... Lawsuit Summary - Joymax Co. Ltd. v. Grzegorz Grycuk et al the poor polish silk seller has to pay 75.000$. still way better then 3,5 million USD, yet a bunch of money for a kid(im sure hes young.else he would kow what could happen).and even more for a polish (polish currency is extreme low!) kid. and you people support this kind of criminality by sticking moeny into oceans (cheng li)'S ass by buying items and silk on "zszc" aka ecsro. yes...nothing better then a...
Is ZSZC closing in June or after ECSRO lawsuit?
02/11/2011 - SRO Private Server - 24 Replies
I saw a topic saying that since ECSRO = ZSZC, that ZSZC will be closed somewhere in June after the lawsuit is over. Can anybody give me a link? thanks :bandit:
Ecsro Lawsuit - Hitler Parody.
08/05/2010 - SRO Private Server - 20 Replies
I will never insult other members on youtube again.
[RELEASE] Official Lawsuit report from ECSRO / Joymax
04/15/2010 - SRO Private Server - 78 Replies
Hey guys. i found the lawsuit documents regarding ecsro. have fun :) http://www.sendspace.com/file/jgqu66 everybody who hosts a silkroad server with the stolen serverfiles and who sells stuff deserves this kind of lawsuit! nothing against the server files or whatever. but since someone leaked them, the use of them should be free!