Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

D-SREMU

Discussion on D-SREMU within the SRO PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 02/04/2009, 01:33   #16

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by mandaloske View Post
Version in chinese

D-SREMU D-SREMU

D-SREMU ? What is D-SREMU?
D-SREMU is a simulator for the services of the Silk Road.
Function, which is currently under study

[Monster]
Monster attacks.
Monster attack purchase ..
2 players a mob attack and then an error
[Char] [Char]
Repair work more combinations!
Only the total work skills
Heuksal % 95 Heuksal% 95
50 Bow 50%
Leaves 50%
! Skills really damage the use of magic skills u can use pots of Hewlett-Packard automatically insert the real work of the pot!
U can use the cold wave Series (the work of the chilling effect ^ ^)
Open the wrong skills to use other skills
PVPPVP system

[Preparatory]
Preparations for the disabled people can order the National People's Congress spawning ü
The new command
Hetian"
All preparations for the spawning Wada
dowhang" ". dowhang"
dowhang All preparations for the spawning dowhang
jangan" ". jangan"
spawnn preparatory Cheung all spawnn

Download 's

: Simulator:
: Strontium oxide customers:
Scanning
General Motors to help:
Media.pk2 1156 Media.pk2 1156 edition:

Which version of the emulator to run?

1.150 + - 1.157 - 1.60 + 1.150 - 1.157 - 1.60

Click on course (host course I am more English)

Course and play multi-player mode:

I hit the screen shots:

[dvubb]
[dvubb]
[dvubb]

[b] [b]
Movie

Movie
: :
Video PvP

[green] [green] highlight:

: Lyzerq Simulator: Lyzerq
LucasTx ( EU ) How to crack: LucasTx (EU)
iZver How to play multi-player: iZver

----
Please I need a lot of my account, strontium oxide. I lost to send a personal account of the forum or my e-mail

Lol first of all its not ur Release and Give Credits who made this u didnt do this and Pvp movie isnt even from u its from another site
Old 02/04/2009, 02:28   #17

WTFF REMOVE MY EMAIL --' FROM YOU POST
Old 02/04/2009, 02:36   #18

elite*gold: 0
where can find client please

thx
Old 02/04/2009, 19:01   #19

Nice, looks very good
Old 02/25/2009, 13:28   #20

NO pvp
Old 02/25/2009, 15:15   #21

hi im sro client lunch or DC PLZ HELP thx
Old 02/25/2009, 15:22   #22

Now back to lyzerk u dindt have to release the source because jmlering or w/e that kid name is said on your forums.Sremu now is based on C++ not vb6 , Dsremu is based on vb6 so it doesnt concern you. You are not forced to released your source i know because i came in development from a wow community and we use gpl there as well for license and 20% of us never even release any source what so ever.IM guessing you did it because u were scared? Oh well.Meh, this is optimal case. I could easily make an IOCP example in C++ that could in optimal case with no real levels of traffic or computing requirements (such as requests actually meaning something, not just mindless data transfer) that hits 30k+.

A "real" MMO server in C# would require a behemoth of a server to support 15k players if even possible, while a well written C++ server could support that many with nowhere near the equivalent hardware :\.

C# wasn't designed for this stuff, just because IOCP is available in .NET doesn't mean suddenly "oh let's make realtime game servers with this language!" is a valid argument to start such a project.

It's nice to see that they implemented pooled buffering etc. Some of that stuff is to be implemented in SREmu, it just makes sense to keep a bunch of buffers around and re-use them as opposed to reallocating them from the heap whenever we need them :>.
Old 02/25/2009, 21:14   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by CRUXBOT View Post
Now back to lyzerk u dindt have to release the source because jmlering or w/e that kid name is said on your forums.Sremu now is based on C++ not vb6 , Dsremu is based on vb6 so it doesnt concern you. You are not forced to released your source i know because i came in development from a wow community and we use gpl there as well for license and 20% of us never even release any source what so ever.IM guessing you did it because u were scared? Oh well.Meh, this is optimal case. I could easily make an IOCP example in C++ that could in optimal case with no real levels of traffic or computing requirements (such as requests actually meaning something, not just mindless data transfer) that hits 30k+.

A "real" MMO server in C# would require a behemoth of a server to support 15k players if even possible, while a well written C++ server could support that many with nowhere near the equivalent hardware :\.

C# wasn't designed for this stuff, just because IOCP is available in .NET doesn't mean suddenly "oh let's make realtime game servers with this language!" is a valid argument to start such a project.

It's nice to see that they implemented pooled buffering etc. Some of that stuff is to be implemented in SREmu, it just makes sense to keep a bunch of buffers around and re-use them as opposed to reallocating them from the heap whenever we need them :>.
lol i do not create "Real" Mmo server this is emulator for 20-30 players.. just i will learn c++
and to do this c# project will to be of use

sorry i have low english
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/01/2009, 12:47   #24

Lyzerk tell me about you progress ^^
Old 03/03/2009, 12:50   #25

ALREADY POSTED!!!
Old 06/10/2009, 18:11   #26

Lyzerk 4 days i try to put the SremuDatabase.mdb in navicat or SQLyog but i see i must use MSSQL how can i put this in Mssql omg is so hard if you can link a good databese for this i will be happy and if you have an yahoo id pls add to talk about some donation etc if you want!!!!! thx sorry for my very bed english
Old 06/10/2009, 19:33   #27

Received Thanks: 1,609
Quote:
Originally Posted by woobay1990 View Post
Lyzerk 4 days i try to put the SremuDatabase.mdb in navicat or SQLyog but i see i must use MSSQL how can i put this in Mssql omg is so hard if you can link a good databese for this i will be happy and if you have an yahoo id pls add to talk about some donation etc if you want!!!!! thx sorry for my very bed english
NO YOU IDIOT! .mdb is excel it's not a mysql or mssql database! Just open it with MS excel
Old 06/11/2009, 09:40   #28

Meh is just like the other 1 million simulator aut there -.-
Old 06/11/2009, 10:13   #29

Received Thanks: 1,609
Quote:
Originally Posted by Inos View Post
Meh is just like the other 1 million simulator aut there -.-
Nope this simulator is the original D-SREMU by lyzerk. This is the best VB6 simulator ever.
Old 06/11/2009, 10:39   #30

So is this an emulator for ISRO or the version the private servers are running on?