Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 16:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Tutorial]Getting the autoupdate via SMC to work

Discussion on [Tutorial]Getting the autoupdate via SMC to work within the SRO PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 02/06/2016, 16:01   #16

elite*gold: 0
i got a error in SMC "patch failed: recording db failed"

Where i can find the config to DB in SMC?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Tutorial]How to make ID Chancer 100% work
03/30/2012 - S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 19 Replies
To make ID Chancer 100% work 1.Starten den ID Chancer als Admin 2. Drückt SET wenn die Textbox kommt drückt ok und schließ den Trainer 3. !!achtung aufpassen!! startet S4 League und wartet Bis HGW auf 99 % ist, Pic-Upload.de - Kostenlos Bilder & Fotos hochladen) 4. Dann drückt schnell "Recht's Klick" auf den Luncher und führt in als admin aus ( euer Screen ist gefreeeze wenn ihr als Admin ausführen drückt ) 5. HGW schließst sich dann sofort und der Luncher auch 6. das geht...
[Tutorial] How to make wallhack to work again in 2moons 4.6.16
02/16/2009 - Dekaron Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 11 Replies
This is a friendly tutorial for people who dont know how to make wallhack working with CE (Cheat Engine) by folowing these next steps: --> First u need a program called: 2moons data unpacker (like 2MUnpack.exe or 2MPackMgr.exe; dont ask me where you can find these programs cause theres already been posted to this site). --> Extract all files to data root folder of 2moons using one of the programs like I told u. When is done u need to open shadow.txt file located to data root folder of...