Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Sibibot guide for noobs

Discussion on Sibibot guide for noobs within the SRO PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Sibibot guide for noobs

Hello, I've seen any topics here about ''The bot wont attack'' blablabla...
And ''what do you mean by first time log in?''
Now I give some screenshots:

Step ONE: Open the sibi bot. and click the LOGIN..

After that should you get a Icon like in my picture (The yellow icon)

Step TWO: Open Ecsro/Mysro
Put your ID and PW, and click ''CONNECT'' and NOW is the hard part for most ppl, becaus you must get on the FIRST ''CONNECT'' click in! or then just use the original client and click until you get DC or in,
But if you use NODC client, click one time ''CONNECT'' And if you don't get in.. Just restart the client, and try over and over! This is very ****** in ECSRO.. Becaus you wont get in nvr..

But in simple way: All who use original client, just keep login, and everytime you get DC you don't need to restart sibibot.

And for those with NODC, just click once CONNECT and if you don't get in, restart the sro client.

Step THREE: Choose a char and ''start'' after you're ingame click F7, and you should get window like this:

Just choose your skills,options and everything and after that click SAVE after you've saved, click HIDE (DON'T ASK ABOUT THE SKILLS! I didn't use ANY guide to my skills, I just tested every simple skill! It will take awhile to figure out it )
After you're ready, and if you're already in the hunting place, then just click F7, and to pause the bot, click F8! Have fun botting!

PS: I recom that you use autopot too... Since sometimes the bots autopot gets screwed, and stops to pot.. So if you wanna be sure that you char uses pots, use normal autopot
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/17/2008, 15:40   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,360
#moved
Old 12/18/2008, 01:12   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by xzodi06 View Post
PS: I recom that you use autopot too... Since sometimes the bots autopot gets screwed, and stops to pot.. So if you wanna be sure that you char uses pots, use normal autopot
to fix this all u gotta do is after u talk to an npc just use a return scroll. then its fixed

----------------
Now playing:
via

----------------
Now playing:
via
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/18/2008, 01:52   #4

this bot is usefuly on W.vista?
Old 12/18/2008, 14:08   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by xzodi06 View Post
Hello, I've seen any topics here about ''The bot wont attack'' blablabla...
And ''what do you mean by first time log in?''
Now I give some screenshots:

Step ONE: Open the sibi bot. and click the LOGIN..

After that should you get a Icon like in my picture (The yellow icon)

Step TWO: Open Ecsro/Mysro
Put your ID and PW, and click ''CONNECT'' and NOW is the hard part for most ppl, becaus you must get on the FIRST ''CONNECT'' click in! or then just use the original client and click until you get DC or in,
But if you use NODC client, click one time ''CONNECT'' And if you don't get in.. Just restart the client, and try over and over! This is very shitty in ECSRO.. Becaus you wont get in nvr..

But in simple way: All who use original client, just keep login, and everytime you get DC you don't need to restart sibibot.

And for those with NODC, just click once CONNECT and if you don't get in, restart the sro client.

Step THREE: Choose a char and ''start'' after you're ingame click F7, and you should get window like this:

Just choose your skills,options and everything and after that click SAVE after you've saved, click HIDE (DON'T ASK ABOUT THE SKILLS! I didn't use ANY guide to my skills, I just tested every simple skill! It will take awhile to figure out it )
After you're ready, and if you're already in the hunting place, then just click F7, and to pause the bot, click F8! Have fun botting!

we got now mor than 5 tuts for this bot ...
if anyone dont understand it hes not over 10 years old >.<
Old 04/01/2009, 03:35   #6

i start the bot, and i use the original client and the no-dc client and when i click F7, nothing happened. i reinstalled it, and restarted my computer but nothing comes up??? help please.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/01/2009, 04:55   #7

elite*gold: 20
You get the yellow icon down there when you start SibiBot, not only after you press log-in ^^ .
Old 04/01/2009, 09:39   #8

Guys, I made an autologin for sibi and nodc client, it restarts your client as soon as you get "cannot connect due to server traffic" and tries to log in again.
I already uploaded it to elitepvpers, but i'm waiting for a mod to approve it >.<
edit: forgot to mention it only works for ecsro atm
Old 04/01/2009, 21:00   #9

Guys i need Help '' Massive Screen loads up '' someone can help ~!~!~!~!~!
Old 04/03/2009, 09:21   #10

Can u help me plz there is skills that i cant find i've tested all skills but i cant find the hight lvl skills...just like soul fire force...flame wave and all that hightest than lvl 80 or 85... do u know the reason why?
Old 04/03/2009, 19:07   #11

sibi can't see those skills. there's no solution other than editing the bot's source code itself.
Old 04/04/2009, 23:10   #12

Thanks !
Love you for this bro !!
Old 04/07/2009, 00:46   #13

i think its unhelpful for those "noobs"
i would post the skills in.....
Old 07/09/2009, 18:52   #14

my bot uses return scrolls automatic...