Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 19:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Guide] Assembly guides to improve your VSRO Server!

Discussion on [Guide] Assembly guides to improve your VSRO Server! within the SRO PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 02/27/2012, 07:35   #16

elite*gold: 0
about show skills 120 in game...well this not working
Old 02/27/2012, 13:45   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by ÑõÑ_Ŝŧóp View Post
Btw,are you ZubZero who played esro 2 with me?or he was liar?
Yes, was me
still got billions of gold and rare items there, but dont play there anymore lol (does the server still exist?)
Was funny time :P

Quote:
maybe this noob Q..but i need to ask
if i want the mastry to be 300 or even 200.....how i can do this
i mean how i can know the right value to put ?
i see here 14A =330
168 = 360
how you can know what the value of any mastry lvl
i cant understand it ^^
You have to convert the numbers to hex.
use any converter, just google for it.
You can use for example this one

"insert decimal value" means that you have to fill in your mastery limit,
for example 200.
"Hex" shows you the number in hex format, in this case C8.
Here some numbers you may need:
Code:
200: C8
240: F0
270: 10E
300: 12C
315: 13B
330: 14A
360: 168
Quote:
about show skills 120 in game...well this not working
Well, the code I posted is required to let the client show 120 skills. Of course you also have to add the skills in the skilldata text files. If you would add them to the pk2 but do not edit the client, they simply wouldn't show up. But if you just edit your sro client and don't add the skills to pk2 and database, they wont show up as well. You have to do both. Somewhere in this Forum should be a tutorial how to edit skilldata_enc files.
Old 02/27/2012, 14:02   #18

elite*gold: 60
Received Thanks: 6,475
It was actually owning times xD remember the kokoru and 1337 guild ;p ?

anyways good job ;p
Old 02/27/2012, 15:27   #19

Quote:
Well, the code I posted is required to let the client show 120 skills. Of course you also have to add the skills in the skilldata text files. If you would add them to the pk2 but do not edit the client, they simply wouldn't show up. But if you just edit your sro client and don't add the skills to pk2 and database, they wont show up as well. You have to do both. Somewhere in this Forum should be a tutorial how to edit skilldata_enc files.
i mean....the code you posted not right .....
Old 02/27/2012, 16:17   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastThief* View Post
It was actually owning times xD remember the kokoru and 1337 guild ;p ?

anyways good job ;p
Boy i swear that was the best Sro time I ever had, I remember everything , the best people of p-server scene in one guild I miss that time, sad that the fun didn't last for long time :/
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/27/2012, 16:32   #21

elite*gold: 62
Received Thanks: 2,952
Quote:
Originally Posted by evelknievel10 View Post
As I noticed most of the servers copied the PK2 and Client from DWO, Aurora or Class, because they were the first who got this edit from me (except Class, they were smart enough to find it themself) So now you can take a clean Client and pk2 and edit it as you want
And i through KingLi done it by himself... LOL. It took like 5 - 10 minutes to find all those addresses, but thanks for posting this, less brain***king from the the weird side of sro community .

And btw, why dont they use constants search option to view hexadecimal/decimal values ? ;p
Old 02/27/2012, 16:34   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chernobyl* View Post
And i through KingLi done it by himself... LOL. It took like 5 - 10 minutes to find all those addresses, but thanks for posting this, less brain***king from the the weird side of sro community .
Nah KingLi was asking us all the time for the edits, that's why they took so long to release their server xD...
Thanks
3 Users
Old 02/27/2012, 16:55   #23

Kingli has got many edits from me, he paid pretty much for them and since I'm student and need every penny I sold him a few :P since I stopped working for Aurora/zszc/ecsro after 4 years I thought why not releasing some stuff. Got way more, tools etc. But I don't wanna be ******* and release them cuz I didn't make them. Awesome works from piaorou, Chinese girl with big brain, she also coded the wizardbot and made the manual pk2 patcher of zszc/aurora and a tool which fakes server stats lol
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/27/2012, 21:02   #24

Good old days!
@topic
in the green book removing,you wrote v1.188,no it will work for v1.193 too.However,it's not a good way to remove it,its fast & easy way,also you will get a warning in the gameserver "msg is not completely used..." so a better way is to pass the opcode switch.
btw,check your pm
@up
a tool to fake server stats?explain more
Old 02/27/2012, 21:26   #25

PM CHecked :P
@green book
I will add the information to the tut but will keep it there. maybe there are some people who wanna use it anyway, who knows
@fake stats
Well thats an awesome tool written with AutoIT, you just start your Gatewayserver and run the tool then. It asks you how much you wanna increase the stats and hit OK, then it patches the Gatewayserver. Means for example you fill in 500 in the box, but have only 50 users online. All server stats read 550 users online then :P Works with all server stats, only SMC and GM worldstatus command can read the real user amount lol
Awesome tool to boast with many users (fake users ^^)
Only a few persons have this tool (dont wanna say who) and I hope they wont release it ^^
Old 02/27/2012, 21:28   #26

Wow its awesome...xD
Edit:i got the idea xD
i think she edited a101 packet to send the right info + the fake number you want,so at example,if the users count is stored in EAX there should be push eax,she patch it to eax+the value,i may try it next week-end ...
Old 02/27/2012, 21:30   #27

elite*gold: 7
Received Thanks: 2,373
Quote:
@fake stats
Well thats an awesome tool written with AutoIT, you just start your Gatewayserver and run the tool then. It asks you how much you wanna increase the stats and hit OK, then it patches the Gatewayserver. Means for example you fill in 500 in the box, but have only 50 users online. All server stats read 550 users online then :P Works with all server stats, only SMC and GM worldstatus command can read the real user amount lol
Awesome tool to boast with many users (fake users ^^)
Only a few persons have this tool (dont wanna say who) and I hope they wont release it ^^
ya you are right (Cla** SRO) ^_^
Old 02/27/2012, 21:34   #28

Class Sro is not using it, but the owner has the tools :P Class sro owner is experienced and have many tools, if not many, all tools. But I can see who uses this tool and can say for sure that no P-server is using it right now.
Old 02/27/2012, 21:41   #29

elite*gold: 7
Received Thanks: 2,373
Quote:
Class Sro is not using it, but the owner has the tools :P Class sro owner is experienced and have many tools, if not many, all tools. But I can see who uses this tool and can say for sure that no P-server is using it right now.
ya i was mention the server owner that he got that tool, but anyway i see it's useless but i love those fake tools made some fun !! ^_^
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/27/2012, 22:33   #30

About the green book, can the hour be increased from 3 to something higher?