Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Good way to make money if your new

Discussion on Good way to make money if your new within the SRO PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Good way to make money if your new

This might sound really bad but if you just joined a new server you dont have any money a good way to get around 1m/day per client and around 5 SoX is to make lvl 1 Chinese glaviers and bot at 1-7 mobs. As far as I know its safe because nobody would suspect low level gold bots and even if you do get banned you can just make a new account. Try not to put the bot near any main roads.

What I did was put auto pot on and enable hp pot pick up. Use auto attack to kill mobs.

I've been doing this for around 2 months no bans or anything and I did this on 10 clients and got a **** load of D1 SoS items(I don't know what to do with them)
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Good ways to make some money on the internet?
01/26/2010 - 4Story - 0 Replies
Hey everyone, great place! Have been browsing for about an hour now and just wanted to say hi! :o) ___________________________ make money working from home
Good way to make money
03/17/2009 - Off Topic - 11 Replies
wat would be a good way to make money i dont get an allowance and im only 13 so i cant get job help plz :p
where to make good money?
07/15/2006 - World of Warcraft - 3 Replies
where is a good place to grind at lvl 60 that will give you lots of gold ? i'm an enchanter/engineer.
Make Good Money with artmoney
06/26/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 10 Replies
Alright this is how it goes i m not sure has anyone posted this but so far i have scammed socketed boots, super ring super necky whole bucng of dbs, alot of stuff. This is what you do, you go up to people and ask them can i buy (example your soc boots). They will proably say no. Then you say your friends just quit this game or your r coming from a different server and that u r really not sure how much r the boots worth. And that your r willing to buy them for like 220kk. They wil lsay ok...