Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[SRX] Emulation 0.05

Discussion on [SRX] Emulation 0.05 within the SRO PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 06/20/2013, 20:40   #16

elite*gold: 0
PLISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS REUPLOAD LINK

Similar Threads Similar Threads
GG Emulation
06/17/2010 - Cabal Online - 0 Replies
Hi guyz, I tried everything but I can't make it to work. I was trying to emulate GG but it when I try to run my client it doesn't dl the GG files in my apache server. My hosts files is already updated. I'm trying to degrade rev. 1553. Hope you guyz could help me. thnks
GG EMULATION.
05/16/2009 - Soldier Front - 1 Replies
IT DOESNT WORK!, SINCE THE ABYSS WEB SERVER CNT READ IP'S, ONLY HOSTNAMES, GG CNT BE EMULATED! ATLEAST THTS MY EXPERIENCE WITH EMULATING FOR 2 WEEKS! :mad::mad::mad:
need help with gg emulation
01/28/2009 - Soldier Front - 0 Replies
AFTER CLICKING PLAY LIVE it just keeps on saying "failed to download the game information file." if u no the solution, plzz tell me.
Emulation/Downgrading (PSP)
03/14/2008 - Off Topic - 1 Replies
Is it possible to downgrade my black PSP with TA-082 (IC1003) MOB with firmware version 2.71? If so how, and if not how can I make it to were I can run emulators on it? I've read that it's impossible ( :mad: ) but from what I've read these posts were from 2005- early 2006, so I figured it might have become a possibility. I got my PSP around 2005. So please help? :) -waterskill
[NEED]Old GG Files for Emulation
10/10/2007 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
just wondering if n1 has old gg compressed files (*.npz) that they can post up on here. i would like to emulate a gg server with sro. i haven't been playing, well, actually, i have not played sro in about 6+ months so i really don't have a clue as to what's going on with sro. i read some where on this forum that gg was removed and put back in. don't know if that is true or not. however, i would very much emulate gg just for the sake of figuring things out one step at a time. much better...