Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[ESRO]Sp Exploit - Packed based working

Discussion on [ESRO]Sp Exploit - Packed based working within the SRO PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old 08/10/2011, 05:47   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by FearMyKicks View Post
i highly doubt either fagli or victor can do **** to esro, admin has updated his security, so no more ddos and as for this ****, made me lol.

~Hydralisk
Clearly you have no idea what people can do these days.. DDoS isn't the 'only' way to exploit/hack/etc.. people just assume this because its the only thing that script kiddies ever use on silkroad pservers due to their extreme lack of security on the host computers themselves, not to do with the game-server app that's actually running on the host pc..

Eg. Brute-force the QQ account of someone who has contact to the eSro admin, send him a file with a more recent keylogger attached to it (eg. REFOG, just an example remember.) and wait for him to enter any login details to the ftp of the host computer. Bam, every server file is sitting infront of you waiting to be taken. BUT people would prefer to take the easy way out and overflow an IP address, taking it down for a day maybe, then doing it again purely because they can't achieve anything higher due to their lack of knowledge.

Well i just rambled on for a good 2 minutes about things that people already know... oh well maybe some newbies will read this and realise that the DDoS'ers that have been around lately aren't 'top-****' or anything, they're actually just idiots who can't do anything more than opening a GUI and entering an IP address.

Thanks
11 Users
Old 08/10/2011, 06:11   #32

lol if thats a threat aimed at me , your not very smart my password is 16 chars alpha numeric ,
atm im the only one in contact with the admin, and btw hewouldn't accept a file at all over qq or any other messenger, its just plain stupid
Old 08/10/2011, 06:34   #33

Quote:
lol if thats a threat aimed at me , your not very smart my password is 16 chars alpha numeric ,
atm im the only one in contact with the admin, and btw hewouldn't accept a file at all over qq or any other messenger, its just plain stupid
Please, PLEASE tell me where in that whole post was i trying to threaten you? LOL

Also, i have no idea who you are, nor do i give a **** who you are.
So stop trying to start **** where there is none. If you don't like me pointing that there are other things on teh interwebz other than DDoS'ing, cry about it to your mom, not to me. I don't give a ****.
Thanks
12 Users
Old 08/10/2011, 08:24   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Epic_Rage View Post
Clearly you have no idea what people can do these days.. DDoS isn't the 'only' way to exploit/hack/etc.. people just assume this because its the only thing that script kiddies ever use on silkroad pservers due to their extreme lack of security on the host computers themselves, not to do with the game-server app that's actually running on the host pc..

Eg. Brute-force the QQ account of someone who has contact to the eSro admin, send him a file with a more recent keylogger attached to it (eg. REFOG, just an example remember.) and wait for him to enter any login details to the ftp of the host computer. Bam, every server file is sitting infront of you waiting to be taken. BUT people would prefer to take the easy way out and overflow an IP address, taking it down for a day maybe, then doing it again purely because they can't achieve anything higher due to their lack of knowledge.

Well i just rambled on for a good 2 minutes about things that people already know... oh well maybe some newbies will read this and realise that the DDoS'ers that have been around lately aren't 'top-****' or anything, they're actually just idiots who can't do anything more than opening a GUI and entering an IP address.

Maybe the Admin knows nothing about Silkroad but i think he knows somethings about Hacking (As long as he hacked the 100/110 Cap files ) so donīt think that he is so **** dumb
Old 08/10/2011, 09:17   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by newsreate View Post
Maybe the Admin knows nothing about Silkroad but i think he knows somethings about Hacking (As long as he hacked the 100/110 Cap files ) so donīt think that he is so **** dumb
Really? A fellow admin sending you a 'new version of the sro_client.exe that i made to fix the invis hack'? Im sure he'd believe something like that. Not everyone is as smart as you think, especially when talking to someone you trust, or you think its the person you trust.

FYI, im just using examples in my posts. If you honestly think I plan on hacking an admin's QQ and doing all this, after posting about it on an open forum then your obviously mentally retarded.. Yeah right, im gonna go tell the whole of ePvP my plan to hack eSro through QQ, they're definately gonna believe a file I send the admin is legit.

Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/10/2011, 12:29   #36

elite*gold: 41
Received Thanks: 2,700
Quote:
Originally Posted by Epic_Rage View Post
Really? A fellow admin sending you a 'new version of the sro_client.exe that i made to fix the invis hack'? Im sure he'd believe something like that. Not everyone is as smart as you think, especially when talking to someone you trust, or you think its the person you trust.

FYI, im just using examples in my posts. If you honestly think I plan on hacking an admin's QQ and doing all this, after posting about it on an open forum then your obviously mentally retarded.. Yeah right, im gonna go tell the whole of ePvP my plan to hack eSro through QQ, they're definately gonna believe a file I send the admin is legit.

you just ruined my plan, by posting it.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/10/2011, 12:35   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yo123 View Post
you just ruined my plan, by posting it.
Apologies, but when utter idiots like newsreate and FearMyKicks start to post **** about 'ohh he has this awesome security' and ****, it really makes them look like complete idiots and I have to prove them wrong

Sadly, they don't take being shat upon via being owned through a comment, so they rage and act like i'm actually going to hack them

Good times on e*pvp, good times.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 08/10/2011, 17:36   #38

it would be awesome if skill edit potion trick worked on esro to change builds anytime u want :P
Old 08/10/2011, 17:53   #39

A Video tutorial would be awesome!
Old 08/10/2011, 19:59   #40

im Hydralisk from esro forums, and atm im the only one in contact with Admin, so yeah that looked like a threat to me.
Old 08/11/2011, 14:02   #41

elite*gold: 17
Received Thanks: 1,790
xD

Old 08/11/2011, 14:26   #42

Received Thanks: 1,647
Quote:
im Hydralisk from esro forums, and atm im the only one in contact with Admin, so yeah that looked like a threat to me.
Everyone has contact him via forum. IF you sad "I wanna be a GM" you won't get reply. You say I buy silk, I want to be silkseller and get the answer. And he adds you to his QQ. We can't add him if we knew his QQ. His QQ automaticly declines you.
Old 08/11/2011, 14:26   #43

Quote:
Originally Posted by brokenarrow_vip View Post
xD

The most pointless post in this thread.

This hurts my brain.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/11/2011, 22:14   #44

for who want more info gameguard packed with themida ^^
Old 08/12/2011, 03:52   #45

elite*gold: 325
Received Thanks: 8,717
Quote:
i highly doubt either fagli or victor can do **** to esro, admin has updated his security, so no more ddos and as for this ****, made me lol.

~Hydralisk
We see, we see NOW:

Thanks
3 Users