Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server > SRO PServer Guides & Releases
You last visited: Today at 07:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Tutorial: How to bot on ZSZC Retro with WizardBot

Discussion on Tutorial: How to bot on ZSZC Retro with WizardBot within the SRO PServer Guides & Releases forum part of the SRO Private Server category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[GUIDE] WizardBot v3.2 for ZSZC Retro

Hello everyone,
since the other Wizardbot Thread contains a wrong title and does not contain a tutorial, I decided to make them up.

Hello and welcome to my little Bot Tutorial for the ZSZC Retro Server, on which botting is allowed since a few weeks now!

At first I need to say that the DB bot does not work very well on ZSZC Retro, so I recommend the cracked Wizard Bot (cracked by jumalauta) )

So this is what you need to do when you want to Bot with Wizard Bot:
  • Downloading and Install
Download the Wizard Bot from jumalauta and thank him for his great work

or in the Attachment!

Here is a Virustotal Scan:

Extract the Wizard_bot_cracked.exe anywhere you want.

Start the Wizard_bot_cracked.exe

Verify the Bot (Dont change the login data!)

I recommend to tick the ,,Auto Verify'' Box, so you dont need to do that every time you start the bot.

It should look like that if you did everything correctly:

After that choose your gamefolder with the sro_client.exe

Leave the rest like it is! And click Start Game

Login with your account, select your Character and click Start

Press Alt+Tab to switch to your bot and Switch to Bott Settings. At ,,Choose Botting Character'' choose your character. If he does not appear, click refresh!

• Configuring your bot

Now everything is ready to configure your bot. It is helpful to read the Info at ,,Bot Help'' to configure your bot!

Youre almost done!
If you have a Pet, you can configure it with the tab Pet Filter! If you click Show Ground, the Filter will list up all items which lay on the ground around your Character, so you can easily choose which to pick up!

Important: You need to open the tab ,,Monster Filter'' before you can start your bot! Go to your usual lvl Place and click Refresh

There you can choose the Monster you wish to kill and click ,,Add''.

Do not forget to Save your Changes after you configured everything!

Ok now youre almost done! Theres just one thing missing:

The Autopot

The internal Autopot of Wizard Bot does not work. Dont ask me why.

You could choose Lolkops Autopot from ZSZC Official Forum, but there is one big disadvantage: You need to restart the Autopot every time you Stop the Bot.

So I recommend Lolkops ZSZC Bot FOR POTTING ONLY!
Download in the attachment!
Virustotal Scan:

Since lolkops bot is (in my opinion) not as good as the Wizard Bot YET ;-) (Sorry lolkop =) ) I recommend just to use his Autopot Function.
Here is how you do it:

Download the ZSZC Bot (All credits go to Lolkop) from the link above and extract the Bot anywhere you want.

Depending on your system, start the bot_x64 or botx_86 (If you have Windows 64 Bit, choose the bot_x64.exe, if you have 32 Bit, choose botx_86, if you are not sure, choose the botx_86!)

Choose your character (Click Refresh if he does not appear). Then click the tab ,,Autpot Function''

Configure your Autopot (Remember to put the Hp and Mp Pots to the chosen fields. (Fore example like in the Picture put the HP Pots in F4 Slot 0 and The Mp Pots in F4 Slot 9 and if you want to Vigor Pots in F4 Slot 8)
The Autopot starts automatically when you leave the Safe Zone!

Note: This Auto-Pot is NO keypresser, so you can chat while hes working and your message does not look like that:
H00000000e00000l0000l000o 00s00h9999A88r999e9999i88T

Now everything is ready to start botting. Of course you can edit the settings of the bot to your personal requirements.
Just go to your level place and click start! Thats it!

At last I want to list up some Advantages of Disadvantages of the bot:

+
- Easy to install and easy to use
- Fast attacks
- Integrated Petfilter
- Char Scanner (Click on a random Char and you will see his equipment in the Chat Window!)

-
- No loop ( I think this is the biggest disadvantage)
- Not able to buy Pots or anything else
- Stupid (^^ What i want to say that the Bot does not recognize a wall or obstacles and runs against it for hours if you dont stop him)
- Also if he does not find any monsters, he just stands still (for hours if you dont help him ;-)

So I recommend to BABYSIT(Look after) your bot every 10-15 Minutes. It is definitely not suitable for running the whole night!

That was my tutorial, thank me if I helped you and talk to me in ZSZC Retro if you need help! My Ingame Name is shAreiT also ;-)

Greetings,
shAreiT

PS: Again: The cracked Wizard bot by jumalauta, the Autopot by Lolkop and the ZSZC Bot by Lolcop are not edited by me! I just wrote a tutorial for using them! All credits go to their creators! Please thank those guys for their work, and if you like to, support them with a small present ;-)
Attached Files
File Type: rar wizard_bot_cracked - All Credits to jumalauta.rar (1.17 MB, 61 views)
File Type: rar zszc_bot - All Credits to Lolkop.rar (761.4 KB, 79 views)
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/30/2011, 15:02   #2

Push because of update, have fun =)
Old 04/30/2011, 15:07   #3

elite*gold: 130
thanks but i won't use it until a moderator come approve it.
Old 04/30/2011, 22:49   #4

elite*gold: 130
#Approved thanks mate
Old 05/01/2011, 03:15   #5

is it still the Old Version 3.2? doest it work on Fire?
Old 05/01/2011, 17:57   #6

No it does not work on Fire, it is only working at ZSZC Retro!