Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Some sw2 things...

Discussion on Some sw2 things... within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 01/29/2011, 19:56   #16

elite*gold: 2
theres none lol ^^

well im playing atm too
Old 01/29/2011, 20:03   #17

elite*gold: 0
lets make 1?

EDIT: zomg prices went up so much? 3 months ago, 104+5 spear was like 400-500m, i just sold my old 1 for 1b
Old 01/29/2011, 20:10   #18

elite*gold: 2
IGN?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
two things about db bot...
06/26/2010 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
I have problems in db bot... I mean: 1. When bot is attacking by 2/more mobs it stop using all skills, just shock lion shout... 2. ... hmm... -.-' I forgot... I'll ask u later, now please answer on first question :p @edit I know!:D 2. sometimes after blood blade force it won't to do flower bloom blade... and waiting to mob stand up...
Things about the new client/ Help with a few things
08/23/2009 - S4 League - 7 Replies
Okay... After the update I rescanned for a few things. I have SP, Fumbi Address, Master Address, Run Speed and Jump speed. I noticed freezing your SP seems to disconnect you. I also can't find a Z pointer that last longer than a few restarts (probably not looking deep enough, but haven't been bored enough to spend hours searching for pointers) I'm wondering if anyone else has successfully frozen their SP value without a disconnect I'm also wondering if anyone has a pointer for Z and...
about gm things
02/06/2009 - Dekaron - 5 Replies
well i just wanna know if gm's on 2moons or dekaron have any tool to catch those hackers in dungeon if they didn't been reported by other players before? Or they need to be report first them they check if he rly hack, any idea someone? :cool:
NE to BE and other things
12/07/2006 - World of Warcraft - 0 Replies
alrighty, heres the file i said i would do. fully customizable, Night Elf to Blood Elf. this includes the voices as well, although i havnt tried those out. it also includes TBC login music. the reason i said "and other things" is because im going to update this to kind of be a repack. the current things i have in mind are... * different textures for SW * Tauren to Draenei * starting weaps for some classes into high lvl TBC weaps(maybe) * NE and Tauren mounts to...