Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 11:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

how to protect the media.pk2 from modifying

Discussion on how to protect the media.pk2 from modifying within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
how to protect the media.pk2 from modifying

how to protect the media.pk2 from modification couze i have made agood modify and i don't wanna any one to use it ? any idea?
Old 01/27/2011, 12:28   #2

elite*gold: 27
Received Thanks: 2,705
change blowfish code in client and all pk2 files , also dll.

btw, no one will copy your pk2.
Old 01/27/2011, 19:46   #3

Received Thanks: 2,010
impossible to have 100% security
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/27/2011, 20:05   #4

Yea... even tweaking blowfish key It's easy to get the new one and unpack it again, it would be just useless..
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Modifying the resolution
11/05/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
With CCO on the way and no potency, I will start playing again. What I want to know is if you can change the resolution to make it 1024x800 even if there will be a border around the window, and the CO window will still be 1024x768. I play in full screen, for boting reasons :p (easier to configure and create bots in full screen - for me at least), and I use 1024x800 resolution on my laptop, so I hate it when CO changes my resolution to 1024x768. Waiting for your answers.
Need Help wit modifying the elementclient
01/20/2009 - Perfect World - 1 Replies
HI Guys I am playing on a privat PW server. And our Server got updated the other day. Unfortunatly the modified elementclient."exe is not working anymore. I found this awesome guide on your homepage to modify it bymyself. When i start Olly DBG and hit Open-> Elementclient.exe ...it say "couldnt be startet cause of missing file zlibwapi.dll". Any idea what happened there? Would be really nice if somebody could help me concerning this problem.
Modifying a weapon.
06/09/2008 - RF Online - 0 Replies
Hi everyone im new to this hacking thing and id like to get involved in this scene. Im not too familiar with CE but i can execute the 10x dmg hack. what i would like to know is how to modify a weapon like example the number of talics in it and the damage. yes i know it wont really affect my damage because it's server side but i think that would help me be more familiar with CE. you dont have to tell me exactly how because i know people dont like to spoonfeed here but you could tell me like what...
Modifying jades, Is it possible?
04/21/2008 - RF Online - 2 Replies
Is it possible to modify items such as the experience jades? Has anyone even considered it? I'd like to discuss it here.