Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 01:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SJSRO freezes on windows7

Discussion on SJSRO freezes on windows7 within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SJSRO freezes on windows7

Hello everyone, i hawe a problem with sjsro and win7. i did everything right setted run as administrator and xp sp2.
sometimes client runs but its verrry laaggyy. FPS is about 1.
Old 01/25/2011, 19:23   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,278
maybe its too cold outside?
Old 01/25/2011, 20:22   #3

elite*gold: 17
it's because the xp sp2 on win7
use a simple loader for sjsro and it will run normaly

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[ZSZC] Silkroad freezes
07/30/2010 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
Hello, The game freezes when Im playing, sometimes after 5 minutes. Downloaded latest graphic card driver. Anyone have solution ? By the way, Ive reinstalled silkroad and changed affinity to one CPU.
PC Freezes after a while with SRO loaded
05/27/2010 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
ok well this is my problem, when i get about 5 SRO's running with Sbot my PC freezes after an hour or so. it freezes without warning or anything. everything will be running smooth and then BAM it freezes. doesnt lag or nothing before hand. my motherboard is a ASUS rampage 2 extreme. 12 GB of RAM. 2 GTX 285 Video Cards. i7 940 @ 2.93 GHz processer. ive checked for overheating, bad RAM, bad video cards, the works. the only thing i havent done yet is replace the motherboard and the processer....
[cSRO] Freezes since Update
01/24/2010 - Silkroad Online - 12 Replies
Hey, Since Alexandria Update my client is freezing every ~2Min... I Already tried to Reinstall SRO + my Graphic Drivers, but still.. Any Solutions ?
~Interlude l2w IG Freezes~ ~help~
02/08/2009 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
I have eL2Walker1.79_interlude, i am trying to use it on a private server. Everything is working. only one BIG PROBLEM!! When i log into the game everything works (walker works and responds). then within a min everything freezes and im stuck and cant do anything with l2. the game stops and doent respond. i have to Ctrl + Q to get out of game... If anyone can please help me i would be vary great full!!!
screen freezes
10/11/2008 - Silkroad Online - 8 Replies
before in my pc they were only dc and now in game screen freezes. ?why