Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question about client

Discussion on Question about client within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question about client

how to make multiplayer without the use of Hamachi?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Client]Question
07/08/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Hi, I'm New Here Sorry If i Posted This Topic Wrong.I Have A Question For You Guys: This Is My Question: Someone Know Hot To Put On a Server Or on a Client to see like this: Rank Level Name(Ex:Good Level 57 aNNakin) SomeBody Know? Soryy Again. Thank You For Accorded Time;)
Have question about mod client
02/01/2009 - Perfect World - 0 Replies
Hi all.I create whit success mod client but i see pwprotector.exe.this processus can cause probleme when i use multi and more ?! i use zevorc tuto for create my mod client btw ty zevorc great job
Question about SRA no dc client
07/30/2008 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
Can u bot with that client and tell me where can i dl it if u can ???thx i searched on their forums and i couldn't find it...
[Question] Duel Client Method for Redcabal client
07/13/2008 - Cabal Online - 1 Replies
Hi guys, anyone know how to start cabal 2 times with red cabal client not with EU,US or PH? Pls help me ... .
Question about No DC Client
01/15/2008 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies
Hi guys, pissed while waiting for the new Tbot crack? :cool: Ok, I dont use bots and so I don't care about that. I'm pissed because of getting DC when I try to log in. So my question is: Can I use this No DC Client without the possibility of getting banned? http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/sro-exploits-hack s-bots-guides/105575-new-nodc-client-projecthax-gr eyfox.html I repeat, I do not use bots and really want to keep my handlvled chars save,