Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online > SRO Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Request] SwSro 1 working db-bot or other bot :D !

Discussion on [Request] SwSro 1 working db-bot or other bot :D ! within the SRO Private Server forum part of the Silkroad Online category.

Old 12/17/2010, 14:43   #16

elite*gold: 0
U're cool ...
Old 12/17/2010, 16:45   #17

elite*gold: 0
guys anyone have auto select for sw 1 ? ;s

Similar Threads Similar Threads
swsro db bot not working help :S
09/15/2010 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
hey guys please help me.... i have windows xp(SP3) i download the db bot and i try to run it but after i make patch and i try to open crackloader they appear fo me "" (1) swsro bot.exe -application error the application failed to initialize porperly (0xc0000135). click on ok to terminate the application what should i do guys it dosen't work please help meee :S :S :(
Working swsro 1 client???
09/01/2010 - SRO Private Server - 8 Replies
well i had one, but i did format C: to my laptop and now i tried downloading a client from Index of / and all of the clients have their own fcking errors. i tried all of them, last one i downloaded latest one and tried kingli patches and fixes and nothing worked.... all i get after i choose sunworld1: invalid client. program will be terminated. edit: im using win7 x64
db bot not working on SWSRO 2!!!!!!
07/23/2010 - SRO Private Server - 0 Replies
Why is it not working for me on SWSRO 2? Silkroad window freezes when i try to launch it and doesnt do anything but when i change media.pk2 (swsro 1) it works?? omg i need a new swsro media.pk2 pls anyone got?? please help i really need it :(
SWSRO bot is not working
06/30/2010 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
hi all i downloaded Swsro and the bot from 3 days and the bot is not working when i open it and press go it doesnt work can any one tell me what to do :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: :confused::confused:
SWSRO 2 Autopot not working for me.
04/23/2010 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
Hey, since lolkop's autopot is the only one i can use for swsro 2 then i will need to get it working, i remember when this was out for ecsro and i had to get another auto pot cause this didnt work for me then and still doesnt now... i dont know why... i put my char name in, set up the slots and put on the % and it doesnt work? any ideas?